8M Residences is a high-rise development with stunning architecture to lavishly appointed apartments that allows you to experience a luxurious lifestyle and comfort in the East.
This Freehold Condominium is located at 8 Margate Road, in District 15 and is comprises of 68 Units. 8M Residences is close to Dakota MRT (CC8), Mountbatten MRT (CC7) and Stadium MRT (CC6). It is completed in 2017. Schools close to 8M Residences include Dunman High School, School of Arts, Singapore, Chung Cheng High School, Broadrick Secondary School and NorthLight School.
Nested at the colorful and cheerful East coast and serves up some of the best experiences that this city can offer. At 8M Residences you can browse boutiques with contemporary fashion, feast on Singapore’s best local and international food or live in the moment at one with nature.
Just minutes away from Mountbatten and Dakota MRT stations and a short drive to Nicol Highway, it puts you in fast touch with the city and beyond.
This is a property that has your best interests at heart from the pleasing aesthetics façade to comprehensive facilities right at your high rise home. Form special moments over sumptuous BBQs, keep mind and body in check in the state-of-the-art gym. Or revitalize with a refreshing dip in a spectacular pool.
Facilities in 8M Residences:
- BBQ pits
- Basement car park
- Covered car park
- Gymnasium room
- Lap Pool
- Fun Pool
- Open car park
- Reflexology Path
- 24 hours security
- Spa pool
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.