Iconic landmark of a Hotel Tower and a Retail Podium, Alexandra Central, bound to brightens Alexandra vicinity. Right at the centre of the buzz, Alexandra Central (formerly Safra Bukit Merah/Alexandra) is an amazing addition to Central Singapore’s skyline rising at the junction of Jalan Bukit Merah and Alexandra.
With its 450 suites four-star hotel, Alexandra Central, will drive much higher traffic flow to the already bustling shopping arena. Enhancing its value to be a key shopping playground for all.
Alexandra Central is a new mixed-use development with 3 storey of commercial units in a 6-storey podium. It is integrated with the 4-star hotel tower with 450 rooms which will stand at 19-storey high to create a regenerated exciting retail, F&B, supermarket and entertainment experience.
Meticulously and thoughtfully designed by award winning DP Architects, the same talent behind the Singapore Flyer, Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay and Resorts World Sentosa. Unparallel qualities and comfort greet the shoppers everywhere they turn within the premises. The retail components is expected to create a vibrant retail, dining and entertainment experience serving the general public as well as the hotel guests providing a blend of activities like shopping, fine dining, clubbing or buy your groceries at the shops, eateries and supermarket.
Traveling from Alexandra Central is so convenient because it is easily accessible to major expressways such as the AYE (Ayer Rajah Expressway), ECP (East Coast Parkway) and PIE (Pan Island Expressway) will lead you to all other parts of Singapore effortlessly. Alexandra Central is just a doorstep away to Ikea and just minutes’ drive away to One-North, Mapletree Business City, Science Park and many more. And close proximity to National University Hospital, National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University.
• 17 restaurants ( est 24-88sqm)
• 10 shops & 4 open shop (est 10-47sqm)
• 7 restaurants ( est 29 -102 sqm)
• 35 shops & 4 open shops (est 15 -63 sqm)
• 7 restaurant ( est 25 -116 sqm)
• 29 shops & 3 open shop (est 15 -667sqm)
Highlights and Selling Point:
- Ikea, retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity for business synergy
- Well located: Convenient city fringe district 3 with human traffic.
- Good investment for rental : many condos, HDB flats and commercial buildings in the vicinity.
- Near to Queenstown MRT stations and major expressways.
- Minutes drive to Sentosa Island, Orchard Shopping Belt and CBD
- Huge pool of shoppers from nearby businesses like Ikea, Car Trades, Queensway Shopping Centre
- Right unit mixes : suitable for own use and investment.
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings.
- Alexandra Central offers Good Capital Gain Project
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.