Aura 83 is a condominium located in 83 Duku Road in district D15, just 1.09 km away from Eunos MRT Station. Aura 83 @ Duku Road is primarily used for Condominium rental and sale. You can also see from the map above how to get there via other means of transport.
The tenure of this condominium is Freehold.
At Aura 83 @ Duku Road, you can immense yourself in the blend of activities like shopping, fine dining, clubbing and sports which can be found in around the neighbourhood in the East Coast. Spend more constructive time at work in the city, or enjoy your wonderful life at home, when you are so closely connected to everywhere that matters. No more spending precious time on plain travelling when different modes of transportation are so close to Aura 83.
Aura 83 @ Duku Road Attraction
- Reside in prestigious District 15
- Excellent Rental Opportunity at One of Highest Tenancy Rate Location in Singapore
- Freehold, Affordable Quantum
- Functional layout with no wasted space
- Amenities aplenty in it’s surrounding.
- 5 mins to East Coast Park, Siglap and Marine Parade
- 10 mins to future Marina IR, Financial Center and Singapore Flyer
- 15 mins to Orchard Shopping Belt and CBD
- Great Potential Appreciation in District 15, where homes are Highly Demande
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.