Bartley Residences is located along Bartley Road, with the main entrance from Lorong How Sun via How Sun Drive and within an established residential estate, just 15 minutes drive away from the city centre. It is a 702 unit development by Bartley Development Pte Ltd (a joint venture between Hong Leong Holdings Ltd, TID Residential Pte Ltd and CDL), surrounded by lush greenery and extensive landscaping. Surrounded by mainly low rise developments, you will enjoy spacious and unblocked panoramic views of the peaceful environment.
The land parcel is located within an established residential estate, just 15 minutes drive away from the city centre.
Circle of Life
With the Bartley MRT station at its doorstep, Bartley Residences becomes the epicentre of life, linked to a myriad of different lifestyle conveniences and essentials. Whether by foot, train or car, the choices for commute are unlimited and simple.
Residents are well connected via the circle line for an easy reach to numerous shopping options running from the newest Nex at Serangoon to the established Heartland Mall at Kovan and Junction 8 at Bishan. The upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial hub is a mere 3 stations away while famous food paradises and well known schools such as Maris Stella High School and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School are well within 1-2 km distance. Full accessibility islandwide is supported by 3 major expressways branching out from Bartley Road, via the TPE, CTE and PIE fora short ride to every point in the island.
A wide range of shopping and dining facilities are available at the nearby Serangoon Town Centre, Heartland Mall. Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Nex Shopping Mall which are located just 10 minutes drive away.
Facilities at Bartley Residences
Facilities include basement carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities
Amenities near Bartley Residences
- Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, NEX Shopping Mall
- Serangoon Sports Stadium and Swimming Complex
- Maris Stella Primary and High Schools, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls Primary and Secondary Schools
Available Unit Types
- 1-Bedroom (463 – 463 sqft)
- 2-Bedrooms (785 – 807 sqft)
- 2-Bedrooms + Study (900 – 968 sqft)
- 3-Bedrooms (1,022 – 1,162 sqft)
- 4-Bedrooms (1,345 – 1,377 sqft)
Why Bartley Residences?
- Unbeatable Accessibility ~ Next to Bartley MRT!
- City fringe living within a private & exclusive residential enclave
- Most units enjoy either pool view or garden view or panoramic & unblocked view (surrounding developments mainly low rise)
- Elevated terrain with lush landscaping and comprehensive facilities
- Well-fitted apartments with fridge, washer, dryer
- Shopping Centres within a quick MRT ride away ~ Nex Mall, Heartland Mall, Junction 8, AMK Hub & many more!
- Good Schools In The Vicinity ~ Maris Stella High School (Within 1 km!) & Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Primary/ Secondary)
- Rental potential with international schools nearby eg. Stamford American International School (U/C) & Australian International School and proximity to Paya Lebar Business Hub and future Sports Hub
- The 4.5km-long Bartley-Tampines link viaduct brings further accessibility to the East
- Well connected by major roads and expressways – KPE, CTE and PIE
- About 10 to 15 minutes’ drive to CBD and Orchard
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Properties Launch directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.