HOTTEST NEW LAUNCH CONDO @ BARTLEY RIDGE!!
Bartley Ridge Condo @ Mount Vernon is a home rested on the beautiful lush greenery of Mount Vernon and surrounded by nature and urban-convenience. It is the hottest new launch condo by Mount V Development Pte Ltd located right next to Bartley MRT station on the Circle Line and a short drive to Town and CBD. With expected completion in mid 2016, Bartley Ridge is compromises of 9 towers with 868 units and towers up to 18 storey high.
Bartley Ridge condo offers a complete range of unit types – from one bedders to 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments & penthouses, and 4 bedroom dual key units. Mainly North-South facing, minimising exposure to the west sun.
Most units are either pool-facing or have unblocked views. Bartley Ridge stands out for its sheer attention to detail that addresses many of the bugbears elsewhere: space is very efficiently used and allocated where most needed, like in the bedrooms; even the 2 bedroom units have enclosed kitchens, and there is no compromise in quality of finishes.
Bartley Ridge condo is set out in a lush landscape of abundant water features and gardens. Much thought has been given to the design: exposure to Bartley Road is minimal, and noise generating activities like the tennis court and play areas are tucked away at the boundaries.
Bartley Ridge @ Mount Vernon Facilities
Bartley Ridge has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, children’s playground, swimming pool, piano room, pool room, indoor gym, hydrotheraphy baths, reading room, function room, onsen, jacuzzi.
Bartley Ridge Condo Amenities
Bartley Ridge is within a short drive to Little India, Orchard and city. Located within 2km radius of Bartley Ridge are some of the most popular education institutes in the vicinity, such as Maris Stella Primary and High School, Paya Lebar Primary and Secondary School, Cedar’s Primary and Secondary School, St Gabriel’s Secondary School and Bartley Secondary Schools. Bartley Ridge is also a quick drive away from international schools such as Stamford American International School and Australian International School.
Close by on one side 5 minutes walk away, Bidardari is set to become an exciting mini-township; down the road the other side is the Paya Lebar Growth Area destined to become a major commercial hub with hotels, offices, and retail complexes.
Residents at Bartley Ridge can also enjoy the convenience of nearby amenities such as NEX Shopping Mall, where you can find a wide array of fashion retail shops, restaurants as well as hypermarket for your daily necessities. Shopping malls such as Ang Moi Kio Hub, Junction 8 and Heartland mall are also within a quick 10 minutes drive away from Bartley Ridge.
Bartley Ridge Highlights:
- Enjoy City Fringe Living and Ultimate Convenience with Bartley MRT Station just minutes away
- Only 1 MRT stop To Tai Seng MRT (Paya Lebar iPark) and 3 MRT stops to Paya Lebar Business Hub
- A short 15 minutes drive to CBD area and Orchard shopping belt
- Reap the benefits as Bidadari Neighborhood is revamped Into An Exciting New Town Under Master Plan
- Popular shopping malls within a few MRT stops away and Nex mega Mall, Heartland Mall, Junction 8, AMK Hub etc.
- Only 6 MRT stops to future Sports Hub offering 41,000 sq m of commercial and retail space featuring a variety of indoor and alfresco dining outlets, shopping, amenities, banking services, entertainment etc
- Near well known schools such as Maris Stella High School and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School
- Only 2 MRT stops to Renowned international schools & Stamford American International School & Australian International School
- A short 10-12 minutes drive to Temasek Polytechnic and United World College Of South East Asia (UWCSEA East Campus)
- Well-connected to other parts of Singapore via KPE, CTE , PIE and Bartley-Tampines viaduct linking to the East
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.