Bedok Residences is the much anticipated integrated development comprising of residential and CapitaMall retail which offers shopping right at your doorstep. This development provides seamless access to future air-conditioned Bedok Bus Interchange Hub, as well as a direct underpass to Bedok MRT Station which provides easy access to CBD and Marina Bay area via upcoming Downtown Line 3 in 2017
A 99-year Leasehold condominium located at 24 Bedok North Drive, Singapore 465498 in District 16, Bedok Residences is comprises of 583 units. It is close to Bedok MRT Station and Kembangan MRT Station and is due to be completed in 2015. Schools close to its include, Tampines Secondary School and Opera Estate Primary School.
Facilities in Bedok Residences
Facilities include, BBQ pits, Covered car park, Function room, Gymnasium room, Jacuzzi, Lap pool, Playground, Sauna.
Amenities near Bedok Residences
Residents can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more.
Bedok Residences is near to Sheng Siong Upper Changi Road and Shop N Save.
Vehicle owners can take New Upper Changi Road, PIE to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.