One of the most anticipated new condo launch at East Coast, Berkeley Residences is a freehold development located at 11 Lorong N Telok Kurau.
Experience a mixed of laid-back and urban lifestyle living with Berkeley Residences Singapore by enjoying the ambiance and tranquility of its neighbourhood. This modest low-rise boutique development offers you privacy and security with its limited 22 residential units, 23 Carparks in a five-storey block.
Berkeley Residences @ Lorong N Telok Kurau is consists of various units which are all designed with high ceilings, wide windows, cozy flat and great finishing to suit your needs. Every residential units at Berkeley Residences were carefully designed and layout to be a haven of comforts and peacefulness in the midst of the current busy fast-phase lifestyles.
One good attraction for Berkeley Residences is that it is just near the East Coast Beach where you can enjoy activities with your friends and families like picnic, play outdoor games, biking or a stroll to the beach in the afternoon while watching the sunset and just feeling the breeze.
Berkeley Residences is accessible through 3 MRT Stations, Eunos, Kembangan and Paya Lebar MRT Station and just 15min drive to Changi Airport.
Reputable schools are within the area like St Patrick School, Katong Convent School, CHIJ Katong, Tao Nan Primary School, Haig Girls’ School, Ngee Ann Primary School and Victoria Junior College.
Selling Point and Highlights:
- Freehold Rare Development
- Limited to 22 private units
- High Ceilings
- Close to the East Coast Beach
- 15min drive to Changi Airport
- Security Post/Card Access Lift & Own Unit
- Close to 3 MRT Stations: Eunos, Kembangan and Paya Lebar
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.