A residential site at Bright Hill Drive Condo in Upper Thomson is being built by UVD Pte. Ltd (Joint venture company of UOL Venture Investments Pte. Ltd. And Singland Homes Pte. Ltd). The new development is expected to be a 20-storey condominium with 420 units with advantage of the MacRitchie Reservoir and the Singapore Island Country Club Golf course view.
Within minutes from the upcoming Upper Thomson MRT and Ai Tong School, this development acquire immense prospective investments. In addition, commercial amenities such as Midview City, Thomson Plaza and the numerous restaurants along Upper Thomson Road are located right at your doorstep. Furthermore, the new Bright Hill Drive condo will be near to Thomson Plaza, Ai Tong Primary School, Catholic High School and the upcoming MRT station from the Thomson MRT Line.
Thomson Condominium New Launch @ Bright Hill Drive by UVD Pte Ltd (Joint venture between UOL and Singland). Modern resort architectural design amidst lush greenery near MacRitchie Reservoir and Singapore Island Country Club Golf course (SICC). Serene and tranquil living environment stone throw away from amenities. Spacious and efficient layout design with various unit sizes cater for everyone needs.
Excellent location in district 20 near upcoming Upper Thomson MRT and highly sought after Ai Tong Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School and Catholic High School. Close to commercial establishment such as Thomson Plaza Shopping Centre, Midview City and many popular eateries along Upper Thomson road.
Here’s why you should buy New Launch Property in Singapore directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.