Cambio Suites is a unique freehold condominium at Lim Tua Tow. An ideal development featuring an urban and resort type residential environment making it easier for everyone to adapt with the standard form of living while indulging all the goodness of life.
Cambio Suites is well located in the north-east of Singapore, the upper serangoon neighbourhood features the allure of malls like Nex shopping mall and Heartland mall within walking distance. Important learning establishments, such as the Australian International School, Stamford American School, and other local schools are just a 10 minute drive away.
The ease of convenience at Cambio Suites with the serangoon interchange, which is the connection point between SMRT’s Northeast and Circle lines, 2 Close MRT stations – Kovan MRT and Serangoon MRT, and the bus depot is already the nexus of activity in the area.
Exceptional lifestyle development complete of amenities, restaurants along with traditions within you. When it is about to relax and boost Cambio Suites typically gives all the most effective possibilities. Have a unhurried drop within the pool, revitalise your own self in the Spa bath, keep fit in the gymnasium or just get pleasure from a cozy get-together through loved ones or associates. There is always an issue to look forward to; a few reason to feel this can be a apartment actually desired.
Cambio Suites Selling Point and Attractions
- Freehold in the hot and upcoming District 19
- Fine Residential Location
- 7 Mins walk to Serangoon MRT
- 7 Mins walk to NEX Shopping Mall and Bus Interchange
- Sophisticated and Luxurious Condominium Units
- Top quality finishes and branded appliances in every unit
- Encircled by retail and dining amenities, entertainment, recreation and transport convenience Easy accessible to major roads and expressways ie. Upper Serangoon Road, KPE, TPE, PIE, CTE
- Minutes Drive to City Centre
- High capital appreciation and rental yield
Here’s why you should buy New Launch Property in Singapore directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.