Strategically located in the prime area of District 10, D’Leedon sits on an expansive 840,049 sq ft, 99-year leasehold site along Farrer Road. The first condominium in Singapore to be designed by internationally-renowned Pritzker Architecture Prize winner Zaha Hadid, the landmark project will comprise a total of 1,715 units – comprising 1,703 apartments in seven 36-storey towers and 12 exclusive semi-detached houses.
Rising majestically above the surrounding good class bungalows and low-rise condominiums, D’Leedon’s seven 36-storey towers will offer unobstructed views of Singapore’s skyline as well as breathtaking views of large expanses of greenery such as Botanic Gardens and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. The towers occupy only 22 per cent of the site, freeing up a vast 655,238 sq ft of land for greenery and lifestyle facilities.
The site is designated into five landscape bands that are inspired by the distinct components of mountain ecosystems – rock, forest, water, foothills and meadow. Each landscape band has a unique character and ambience, created by a kaleidoscope of plant species and paving surfaces that brings out the essence of each thematic band. The individuality of these bands is further enhanced through the spatial arrangement in lighting and differing facilities, hence creating a memorable visual and spatial experience as one passes along or across the bands.
Located in prime district 10, D’Leedon is a short walk to the upcoming Farrer Road MRT station. Nearby recreational facilities includes the Singapore Botanic Garden and Bougainvillea Park. Residents can get their necessities at the Empress Road Market and Food Centre or at the shopping centres close by. There is a string of shops, restaurants, and eating establishments at Holland Village, which is in close proximity.
Getting to the CBD takes about 15 minutes drive, whereas Orchard Road is a mere 5-minutes drive along Holland Road.
The absence of high-rise buildings in the near surroundings gives unobstructed sightlines to and from the towers, making it a prestigious and highly visible site across the whole city. Views to Bukit Timah Hill, Singapore Botanic Gardens, MacRitchie Reservoir and the Orchard Road city skyline are also optimised.
Features & Facilities @ D’Leedon
- Lap Pool / Gym Pool • Clubhouses • Spa Pavilions • Jacuzzis
- Fitness Areas • Tennis Courts • Multi-purpose Court
- Basketball Court • Event Courts • Gymnasium
- Jogging Tracks • Play Areas • BBQ • Mini Race Track
- Theme Gardens • Restaurant/Retail Space
Location: Farrer Road/King’s Road/Leedon Heights (District 10)
Tenure: 99 years leasehold w.e.f. 8 April 2010
Expected Completion: 2015
Site Area: est. 840,049 sqft
Total Units: 1,715 residential units (including 12 villas) + 8 retail shops
Total Blocks: 7, 36 storeys each
1 bedroom ~ approx 592-840 sqft
2 bedroom & 2+1 bedroom ~ approx 786-1216 sqft
3 bedroom & 3+1 bedroom ~ approx 1076-1873 sqft
4 bedroom ~ approx 1615-2443 sqft
Garden House ~ approx 3703-6534 sqft
Penthouse ~ approx 2852-6265 sqft
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.