D’Nest Condo @ Pasir Ris is a new condominium located within an upcoming private Residential Estate enclave, Pasir Ris Grove – a district brimming with lifestyle choices for the whole family.
D’Nest condo is a 912-unit condominium conveniently located within walking distance to Pasir Ris MRT station and White Sands Shopping mall. Situated in an immensely popular neighbourhood, other successful CDL projects nearby include the sold-out Livia and NV Residences as well as The Palette which is almost sold-out.
D’Nest condominium is designed with the same organic principles that sustain Mother Earth. Soothing eco features such as the Sky Terraces increase the greenery within the development, creating a natural cooling effect that calms the spirit. The lushly-landscaped Sky Terraces are also designed to connect with the lift lobbies, providing common green spaces for residents and visitors to mingle. Comprising 12 blocks of 11 to 13 storey apartments, there is a wide variety of apartment configurations ranging from one to five-bedroom apartments as well as sprawling penthouses.
An exclusive selection of quality finishes, with understated hues and calm textures, create a cozy and relaxing ambiance. Besides being aesthetically pleasing, selected furnishings and interior features have thoughtful dual functions. Clever storage ideas include ceiling storage systems built to maximise space in the one-bedroom apartments. For selected larger units, there is a bay-window or floor storage smart system, specially designed to accommodate extra bedding and luggage without taking up additional space. Residents can also enjoy extensive facilities including three clubhouses with exciting spaces to entertain and play.
Amenities in the vicinity include Pasir Ris Park and Downtown East, providing residents with easy access to outdoor recreational activities. Retail hubs such as IKEA Tampines, Courts and Giant hypermarket and malls including Tampines Mall, Century Square, Tampines 1 and Eastpoint Mall are also close by.
From horse-riding lessons at Pasir Ris Park, 3D cinematic experiences at Downtown East with E!Hub, to outdoor escapades at Escape Theme Park, there’s plenty to do nearby.
Parents will appreciate the superb schools and tertiary institutions close at hand. These include Parkview Primary School, Hai Sing Catholic School, Meridian Junior College, United World College of South East Asia and upcoming Singapore University of Technology.
D’nest @ Pasir Ris Unique Features
- Uniquely designed with more than 50 facilities including 3 clubhouses:
- Recreation Nest,Gathering, Nest and Music Nest
- Communal sky terraces and green walls are purposefully expressed creating an interesting and unique signature to the development
- Sky terraces are designed to connect with the lift lobbies providing common green spaces for residents. (Sky Terraces are located at 4th, 7th and 10th storey for most blocks)
- Photo Voltaic Solar Panels installed at designated roof of residential blocks. The solar energy harvested shall be used to supply and replace part of the electricity required to power the common area of the development thus potentially reducing monthly maintenance fees payable by the residents.
D Nest Condo Selling Point and Attraction
- Nestled in a Beautiful and Quiet Private Estate
- 7 minutes walk to Pasir Ris MRT
- Amenities in close proximity – White Sands Shopping Centre, Ikea/Courts/Giant Mega Mall
- Reputable Schools in Close Proximity
- Close proximity to Singapore’s 4th University – Singapore University of Technology and Design
- 10 minutes Drive to Singapore Changi Airport
- Huge Tenant Pool from: Changi Airport, Changi Business Park, Loyang Industrial Park
- Highly reputable developer – City Developments Limited
- Spacious and Efficient layout, with good room size
- Most Affordable Quantum
- Perfect Home for Investment and Stay
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.