Daisy Suites Condo is a Freehold Apartment located at 35, Daisy Road, 359455 in District 13. It comprises of 25 units. It is close to Woodleigh and Lorong Chuan MRT Station and just 5 mins driving distance to Serangoon MRT Station.
Living in luxury will have a new meaning at Daisy Suites. Individual unit comes with its own swimming pool and boast with its own-well-designed daisy suites floor plan. It is nested within proximity to future Bidadiri estate and well known schools like Yangzheng Primary School, Zhinghua Secondary School and St Gabriel’s Primary School.
This stylish condominium is due to be completed in 2017.
Facilities in Daisy Suites
Facilities includes Swimming Pool Deck, BBQ Area, Outdoor Gym and Nature Trail with Peddle Stone.
Residents can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more.
It is also close to NEX Shopping Mall, NTUC Fairprice and Cold Storage Supermarkets.
Vehicle owners can take Central Expressway (CTE) and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.