Dunman Regency is a boutique freehold development located at 485 Dunman Road, Singapore. It has a total plot area of approximately 7500 square feet and is just next to Casero @ Dunman with estimated completion date on March 2016.
Dunman Regency will comprise a single block of 5 storey high apartment and will house 12 residential units. The unit configurations available at Dunman are 2 bedroom units, 3 bedroom units and 3 bedroom penthouse units, all with Luxury Finished. The unit sizes start from 797 square feet to 1604 square feet. Dunman Regency lets you experience east coast living lifestyle.
Just a stone throw away to Datoka (Circle Line Station (CC8)) and Paya Lebar MRT Station (East West Line Station), Dunman Regency offers residents quick access to Central Business District, Orchard Shopping belt, Marina Intergrated resort and the Singapore Changi Airport. Dunman Regency also is easily accessible to main Expressways such as the PIE, ECP and KPE.
Reputable schools close to Dunman Regency are Tanjong Katong School (Primary and Secondary), Haig Girls’ School, Geylang Methodist School, Tao Nan Primary School and Chung Cheng High School (Main).
Dunman Regency is surrounded with a lot of amenities, For retail therapies, its future residents can also go to the any of the 8 shopping malls, such as Katong Shopping Centre, I12 Katong and Parkway Parade, which are just minutes’ drive away. There are also many eateries located in the shophouses that are located along East Coast Road which serves many International Cuisines. For economical local foods, Dunman Regency’s future residents will have many options from the 8 major Food Centres that are located less than 2 km away, such as the famous Geylang Serai, Dunman Food Centre and the Old Airport Road Market and Food Centre.
Facilities at Dunman Regency
- lap pool
- fitness corner
- bbq pit
- steam bath
- fun deck
- Freehold in Dunman Road
- Boutique Size Apartment
- Stone Throw away to DAKOTA MRT Station
- Luxury Finished
- East Coast Living Live Style
- Superb location offers residents quick access to Central Business District, Orchard Shopping belt and Marina Integrated resort and the Singapore Changi Airport
- Ready pool of tenants working near the surrounding offices, Paya Lebar Square
- Within 1 km to Kong Hwa School and Tanjong Katong Primary School
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.