Echelon @ Alexandra is located near Singapore Redhill Mrt Station.
Redhill was where the first few housing estate was established since independence of Singapore, and has in recent years been very popular due to the close proximity to Singapore’s world famous shopping belt – orchard road, and the short driving distance to Central Business District, Shenton Way and Marina Bay Financial Center.
Echelon Condominium is a 99-year Leasehold Condo located at Alexandra View in District 03to buy trilogy comprar priligy. It comprises of 508 units. Adding to the other top reasons why you should be investing in Echelon was because of Redhill Mrt Station, which is just a few mins of walk from Echelon @ Alexandra Road.
Facilities in Echelon Condominium
Facilities at Echelon includes Sunken Lounge, Landscape Pool, Viewing Gallery, Party Lounge, Gourmet Dining, Shower Room, Spa Lounge, Spa Deck, Outdoor Shower Court, Reflexology, Meditation Deck, Fitness Spa, Gymnasium, Yoga Deck, Relaxation Lounge, Vertical Green Garden, Landscape Pool, Green Lounge, Sculpture Court, 50M Lap Pool, Pool Deck, Cabanas, Wading Pool, Reflective Pool, Tennis Court, Club House(Cocktail Lounge, Private Dining, Gourmet Kitchen, Reading Room), Children’s Playground, The Avenue Walk and Relaxation Veranda.
Amenities near Echelon Alexandra
Residents at Echelon can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, bank, eateries and more.
Echelon is near to Shop N Save and Cold Storage Supermarkets. It is also close to Valley Point Shopping Centre, Tiong Bahru Plaza, IKEA Alexandra, Anchorpoint Shopping Centre and Depot Heights Shopping Centre. Vehicle owners can take Alexandra.
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Properties Launch directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.