Rising at the prestigious site of 70 Shenton Way, EON Shenton is an integrated development consisting of shops, offices and residential units. Illuminating the Tanjong Pagar waterfront and dominating the Central Business District with its majestic grandeur, EON Shenton guarantees an exciting live, work and play lifestyle with breathtaking unblocked views of the city & sea.
Living in the city brightens every heart. Towering at a height of 32-storey, EON Shenton stands tall as the flare of light in the area especially when night falls. Designed with fascinating lights that attract every attention, EON Shenton is compromises of residential and retail units, offices and as well as 4 levels of multi-storey carparks and 2 levels of basement carparks for everyone’s convenience. The façade is carefully designed with 3 outstanding sky decks offering hotel-style facilities and breathtaking unblocked views of the city skyline. Truly a unique development, EON Shenton is set to shape the future of live, work and play.
A majestic development with resort-living ambience, elegant landscaping, is what Eon Shenton recreates in the midst of an urban neighborhood. A generous array of lush foliages and tree canopies envelop the building inside-out. Nature lovers will be enthralled by the pristine greenery that greets you upon entry. Exotic flora and fauna line the 6th, 14th and 22nd-storey sky decks, creating a dazzling exhibit of colours and scents.
Enjoy spectacular views within the inviting greenery of the Communal Sky Terraces on the 8th, 11th, 16th and 19th-storey exclusively for offices and 25th storey for residential units. Perfectly angled for unblocked enjoyment of glorious sunrise and sunset over the horizon, the Communal Sky Terraces maximise the pleasure of life at Eon Shenton.
Be pampered by the convenience of being close to everywhere. Residents at Eon Shenton can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more. Eon Shenton is near to Shop N Save Amara. It is also close to Tanjong Pagar Plaza.
Vehicle owners can take Neil Road, New Bridge Road to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Facilities at EON Shenton:
POOL & GARDEN DECK @ Level 6
- BBQ Area
- Sun Deck
- Lap Pool
- Wet Deck
- Wading Pool
FITNESS DECK @ Level 14
- Outdoor Fitness Space
- Spa Pool
- Sun Lounges
- Steam Room
- Waterfall Pool
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
SKY DECK @ Level 22
- Meeting Room
- Bar Counter
- Reading Corner
- Sky Viewing Deck
- Water Garden
98 Shenton Way Offices (7th-13th & 15-21th Floor) 506 – 1765 Sqft
23 Shops (1st Floor) 129 – 377 Sqft
132 City Living Residential (23-32nd Floor)
- 2 Bedroom : 527 – 689 Sqft = 84 Units
- 3 Bedroom : 754 – 786 Sqft = 13 Units
- 2 + Balcony : 603 – 1120 Sqft = 14 Units
- 3 + Balcony : 947 – 1087 Sqft = 3 Units
- 2 Duplex : 947 Sqft = 3 Units
- 2 PH w/Pte Pool 1044 – 1195 Sqft = 11 Units
- 3 PH w/Pte Pool 1066-1249 Sqft = 4 Units
TOTAL UNITS : 132 Residential / 98 Offices / 23 Shops
Attractions and Highlights:
- 5 mins walk to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Situated at the heart of Singapore Financial Business centre
- Ideally located at the heart of Shenton Way in CBD
- Located between the 2 integrated resort, Marina Bay Sands (MBS) and Resort World Sentosa (RWS)
- Plenty of Famous Eateries & Entertainment in the vicinity
- Near to upcoming Tanjong Pagar Waterfront city
- Rare Soho concept development
- Modern Luxurious Concept meant for different class
- Easy Access to Expressway like CTE, KPE and ECP
- Affordable Quantum with Good Rental Yield
- Good Potential with Capital Appreciation
- Good Rental Yield
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.