Ferra Condo launching soon, register for VVIP discount and choice units! Indicative pricing from $3200 PSF
- A new addition to Far East’s most prestigious Inessence Collection – every Inessence residential property in Singapore is conceived and crafted to provide a unique and luxurious experience
- Located at 1 Leonie Hill, Singapore’s Prime District 9. The uniqueness of Ferra’s identity find its origins from Pininfarina designers who designed the iconic Ferrari 458 and the Maserati GranTurismo
- An exclusive and elegant building which is strongly characterised by dynamism of shapes – sleek, fluid, strong language and sinuous lines
Why Invest in Ferra?
1. Convenient Accessibility – Located near Orchard, Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut MRT stations. How about having the Central Expressway (CTE), Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) reachable within a 10 minute drive’s distance? Getting around Singapore can’t get any easier than this.
2. Mega Retail Therapies – Takashimaya, Knightsbridge, The Paragon, Wheelock Place, ION Orchard, Tangs Plaza, Wisma Atria, Tanglin Mall, 313@Somerset, The Centrepoint, Orchard Central, Far East Plaza, Shaw Centre, Mandarin Gallery, United Square, Holland Village, Marina Bay Sands – just to name a few, great retail shopping right at your doorstep (with the furthest mall requiring only 20 minutes drive).
3. Nature Conscious – Fort Canning Park (one of Singapore’s most historic landmarks), Singapore Botanic Gardens, Tiong Bahru Park, Henderson Park, Istana Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Mount Faber, Labrador Nature Reserve, Gardens by the Bay.
4. Excellent Educational Institutions – Preschools: Mindchamps Preschool, EtonHouse International Preschool, Maris Stella Kindergarten.Primary Schools: Zhangde Primary School, St. Margaret’s Primary School, River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior).Secondary Schools: St. Joseph’s Institution, Raffles Institution, Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Cedar Girls’ School, Crescent Girls’ School, Raffles Girls’ School. Junior Colleges: Raffles Junior College, National Junior College, Hwa Chong Junior College, Catholic Junior College. Tertiary Institutions: School of The Arts (SOTA), Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), LASALLE College of The Arts. International Schools: Overseas Family School, Chatsworth International School, Chinese International School, ISS International School, Stamford American International School, German European School.
5. Emergencies & Health – Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore General Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital, Thomson Medical Center, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Raffles Hospital, Alexandra Hospital, Adam Road Hospital, Mount Alvernia Hospital.
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.