Ferrell Residences Singapore is a luxury development in the prestigious District 10 by Premium Land Pte Ltd and only minutes walk to Newton & the upcoming Steven MRT station.
Ferrell Residences Condominium is an architectural icon that will surely sparks the neighborhood of Bukit Timah. This 24 storeys tower represents the art of movement in two symmetrical forms that show of strength and balance. Beautifully choreographed for timeless contemporary living with its exclusive 34 units of Luxurious apartments with finest designer’s fittings. The architecture’s fluid curves make a soaring statement of uniqueness.
A seamless flow of living space, Ferrell Residences offers comparably large 3 and 4-bedrooms Apartments, with 4-storey podium car park, sky terrace with swimming pool at 5th storey and excellent communal facilities. This development is an epitome of tranquility and privacy with just two apartments per storey and every units with private lift lobby at your front door. A Finer living in a metropolitan lifestyle in the heart of the city.
Ferrell Residences has an address of unmatched convenience. Close to Premier Medical Tourism & Facilities such as Novena Medical Hub, Gleneagles Hospital & Mt. Elizabeth Hospital, Ferrell Residences is also surrounded by Luxurious Clubs like The American Club Singapore, The Pines Club & Raffles Town Club. Many well-known schools can be found in close proximity to Ferrell Residences, including Anglo-Chinese Primary/Junior School, St. Joseph’s Institution Junior, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School and Raffles Girls’ Secondary School.
For shopping and entertainment trip, Balmoral Plaza and Orchard Road are a mere stone’s throw away. Ferrell Residences is just minutes drive to vibrant Orchard Road shopping belt and the bustling Central Business District. Ferrell Residences is also easily access ible via major expressway PIE & CTE.
- Swimming Pool
- Children Pool
- Swimming Pool (PH1)
- Lower Swimming Pool (PH2)
- Upper Swimming Pool (PH2)
- Open Air Gym
- BBQ Area
- Casual Dining Area
- SPA Deck (including the Spa area and Jacuzzi)
- Lawn Area
- Lounge / Outdoor Seating
Attractions and Selling Point:
- Freehold Property in Excellent Location Bukit Timah District 10, Near Upcoming Stevens MRT (Downtown Line) & Current Newton MRT (Interchange MRT station)
- Iconic Architecture With Designer Fittings (Beautiful Feature Marble From Spain & Greece)
- Quiet & Exclusive Development With Only 34 Units Total
- All Units With Private Lift Lobby
- Spacious Units: Large Living/Dining with Dry & Wet Kitchen. Master Bedroom with Attached Walk-In Wardrobe. Attached Baths to All Common Bedrooms
- Within 1km To Anglo-Chinese Junior Primary, Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road) & Singapore Chinese Girls School (SCGS)
- Walking Distance to Newton Food Centre, Balmoral Shopping Centre & Cold Storage
- Beautiful Views! All units enjoy 270 degrees panoramic view of Greenery & Orchard
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.