Foresque Residences is a new launch prestige condominium development along Petir Road (towards Diary Farm Road) near to nature and the upcoming Hillview MRT station.
Enjoy a new experience of a comfortable luxurious life and a modern ambiance close to nature. Foresque Residences is situated in a serene estate of lush greenery with the convenience of living near your office in town in just short drive and a shuttle bus ride to all the amenities you need.
Inspired by nature, Foresque Residences consists of five 24 storeys high blocks, all with well-designed 496 condominium units and varied designs of units with units ranging from 1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms + Study, 4 bedrooms apartments. For families who prefer to have more outdoor space, we have cabana units of 3 to 4 bedrooms and penthouses of 2 to 4 bedrooms. Every unit in Foresque Residences is fitted with top quality fittings.
Foresque Residences is a cosy development by reputable developer with excellent track record, Wing Tai Asia, and designed by award winning architect Arc Studio. This is a development that you will proudly own and collect for its exquisite layout.
Every unit has a spacious terrace and the master suite with its own balcony and bath with a view. The interiors concept is urban style for flexibility and spacious layouts. Each duplex penthouse is complete with luxe fittings and fixtures, including a rooftop Jacuzzi. Cabana units located at the ground floor of each block features spacious outdoor decking with high ceiling and full-length windows for the selected 18 owners who enjoy stepping out into their own gardens. Each unit is designed to blend the indoors seamlessly to the outdoors, allowing the beauty of nature to flow into your home.
Foresque Residences has an iconic architecture that is elevated about 25m above the ground. Hence, beside the Cabana units, there is no low floor units in Foresque Residences. Foresque Residences offers a whole range of facilities and all units will either enjoy pool views or the nature view of lush greenery.
Located right beside Zhenghua Park where you and your family can enjoy a nice walk together everyday, Foresque Residences offers you breath-taking view of Nature Reserves and Lower Peirce Reservoir.
With the completion of the future DTL2 by 2015, Hillview MRT Accessibility is made easy with Foresque Residence. You will enjoy an extensive public transport network. Getting to Orchard Road or CBD is easily within 20-30 minutes by public transport with an easy access to major expressways such as BKE, PIE and KJE.
A shuttle bus ride to all the amenities, Foresque Residences offers you everything you need effortlessly with convenience. Singapore’s top educational institutions and international schools such as NUS, NTU, Ngee Ann Polytechnic & SIM are all nearby as well.
Facilities at Foresque Residences (Two Storey) :
- Leisure Lap Pool 50m
- Spa Pool
- Children’s Bubble & Splash Pool
- Children Playground
- Sculptural Clubhouse
- Alfresco Party Deck
- Tennis Courts (2)
- Half Basketball Court
- Barbeque Area
- Gourmet Dining Area
- Tea Gardens
- And many more…
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.