Set in a serene enclave away from the hustle and bustle of the hurried world, The Foresta @ Mount faber offers 141 units of luxurious condo living with unparalleled lifestyle and convenience.
Strategically located in the southern precinct of Singapore, next to Mount Faber at 100-108 Wishart Road, The Foresta is only 10-minutes away from the Central Business District (CBD). It is within close proximity to Vivocity, Sentosa, and the upcoming Telok Blangah MRT.
The Foresta @ Mount Faber, the good life simply gets better. All the 141 units are ideally oriented facing the North and South, with various unit mixes from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms apartments and 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms penthouses to suit your spatial requirements. Only top brand fixtures and appliances are provided for every unit to give all units a touch of elegance and galore of flawless qualities.
The Foresta @ Mount Faber is designed with car park at the basement level to maximise the space for ground level facilities and for the residents to appreciate the beautiful landscape, lush greenery at the tranquil Mount Faber neighbourhood that is close to nature yet a short distance drive to the city and CBD.
Within convenient reach are popular local and international schools are, while the Marina bay and downtown city sparkle is a mere short train ride or drive away.
For nature lover, you just need to take a short walk to get to our fabulous Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill and the Southern Ridges. Here nature abounds, yet the steady prompt of city excitement beckons close by.
Facilities at The Foresta:
- 50m Lap Swimming Pool w/ Pool Deck
- Water Jet Corner
- Hot Spas & Steam Rooms
- Island Pavilion
- Reading Corners
Highlights and selling Point:
- Highly anticipated launch in the highly sought after D04 Mount Faber vicinity
- Rare FREEHOLD Condominium
- Site Area of 65,480sqft – Condominium status
- Very exquisite piece of land – not much residential land available within vicinity other
- than approximately 18 landed homes
- Nature-inspired, low-rise development nestled in the tranquil surroundings of Mount Faber
- Close proximity to VivoCity – Singapore’s largest retail and lifestyle mall
- Wide choice of nature parks – The Southern Ridges which include Mount Faber Park,
- Telok Blangah Hill Park and many more – A popular recreational weekend activity
- Excellent accessibility to major expressways – ECP and AYE
- Host of amenities, eateries and restaurants within close proximity
- 141 units of 1, 1+Guest, 2, 3 bedrooms and Penthouses
- Fully functional layouts – No bay windows, No planters for ALL units
- All units are well designed to give lots of natural ventilation and light
- Quality interior finishes and fittings
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Basement parking
- North-south orientation
- 50m Swimming Pool
- Distinctive Water Feature Entrance Wall
- Foreigners Eligible
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.