A grand expression of premier luxury condominium is set to rise in the impressive posh vicinity of Bukit Timah. Hallmark Residences is strategically situated in the heart of one of Singapore’s most exclusive neighbourhood of District 10 at 17 Ewe Boon Road. Prime zone with convenience in proximity with Orchard Road, Central Business District and Integrated Resorts.
Formerly, Nob Hill Condominium, Hallmark Residences is a stunning freehold development of 2 blocks of 12-storey condo comprises of 75 units of mixed configuration of 2 bedroom,3BR, 4BR and penthouses with common basement carparks and communal facilities. All units are well designed, spacious, efficient and with functional layouts.
Hallmark Residences embodies an elegant comfy luxurious lifestyle with its iconic and majestic architecture, glamorous interior, beautifully furnished with only top class fittings and fixtures and amazing lists of state of an art lush condo facilities. Experience nothing but fine city living at Hallmark Residences.
With a prestigious address an luxurious lifestyle living comes convenience and wide array of amenities within the vicinity such as Holland Village and Holland Road Shopping Centre and surrounded by luxurious clubs like The American Club Singapore, The Pines Club & Raffles Town Club.
Hallmark Residences is just a stone’s throw away from all points of interest like shopping, wine and dine at the finest and best restaurants and with a sleek access to all that city living has to offer. With mere minutes from Newton and Stevens MRT Station and access via CTE and PIE, Hallmark Residences is just a drive away from various malls and tourist hotspots, including the world renowned Orchard Shopping Belt, Balmoral Plaza, Singapore Botanic Garden, Marina Bay Sands or Shenton Way, or the Central Business District, Financial Centre and the imminent Integrated Resort.
Renowned educational institutions, colleges and International Schools located nearby Hallmark Residences include Raffles House Pre-School, Korean Church Kindergarten, Chiness International School, Chinese High School, Anglo Chinese School, Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, Balestier Hill School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School (Secondary), Catholic Junior College Anglo-Chinese School, National Junior College and Hwa Chong Institution.
Hallmark Residences is an epitome of finer living with a metropolitan lifestyle in the heart of the city. A comfortable classic home uniquely yours.
2 bedroom : 969 sqft / 990 sqft / 1141 sqft = 19 units
2 bedroom + study : 1335 sqft & 1421 sqft = 2 units
3 bedroom : 1432 sqft / 1485 sqft / 1518 sqft / 1572 sqft / 1679 sft / 1765 sqft = 38 units
4 bedroom : 1851 sqft / 1862 sqft / 2013 sqft = 10 units
4 bedroom Penthouse : 2788 sqft / 2885 sqft / 2960 sqft / 3660 sqft / 3681 sqft = 6 units
Total units = 75 units
Facilities at Hallmark Residences:
- Infinity Pool
- Lap Pool
- Splash Pool
- Spa Pool
- Alfresco Bar & Grill
- Guard House
- Floating Island
- Evergreen Grove
- Cosy Garden
- Palms Plaza
- Sculptured Pond
- Entertainment Deck
- Hot and Cold Plunge
Unique Selling Point:
- Hallmark Residences Prestigious located at District 10
- Highly Rentable & Popular Location With Up-market Expatriates.
- Surrounded By Luxurious Clubs The American Club Singapore, The Pines Club & Raffles Town Club .
- Exclusively To 75 Aspiring Owners Only With Luxurious apartments Style Freehold Development.
- 5 Minutes Drive To International Orchard Road Shopping Belt.
- Premier Medical Tourism & Facilities -Novena Medical Hub, Gleneagles Hospital & Mt. Elizabeth Hospital .
- Many top schools nearby such as Anglo-Chinese School ( Barker), Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School and Hwa Chong Institution
- High Capital Appreciation With Good Rental Yield .
- Developed by Reputable Developer ( MCL Land Pte Ltd )
- Easy Access To Major Expressway -PIE & CTE
- Typical 2 , 2+study and 3 bedroom kitchen is fully equipped with Miele cooker hob , cooker hood , built-in dishwasher and built in oven
- All bathrooms are fitted with top of the line Villeroy @ Boch and Laufen Sanitary wares and fittings
- Well designed, efficient and functional layouts
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.