Hillion Residences is located at 8, 10, 12 Jelebu Road, Singapore.
Hillion Residences is a mixed development comprises of retail & residential that integrated with Bus Interchange, link to existing Bt Panjang LRT and connect to future upcoming Bt Panjang MRT station.
Hillion Residences – Project Details
Estimated 18,954.5sqm, 204,026sqft (Lot 01665-0000 MK 14)
Hillion Residence is made up of 3 Blocks / 23 Storey with full facilities. Total 546 units
Developer: Sim Lian JV (BP) Pte. Ltd
Foreigner is eligible to buy Hillion Residence.
- Hillion Residences – Total 546 units
1 bedroom, 2 bedrooms, Soho, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms & Penthouses
- Shopping & Dining Haven
Bukit Panjang Plaza, providing shopping,dining and entertainment options.
- Recreation Facilities
Senja Cashew Community Club, Bukit Panjang Park & ZhengHua Park
- Sports Facilities
Choa Chu Kang Stadium, Swimming Complex & Sports Hall.
- MRT station
Future Upcoming Bukit Panjang MRT, Choa Chu Kang MRT
Why Buy Hillion Residences
Hillion Residences is located adjacent to the existing Bukit Panjang LRT Station and the upcoming Bukit Panjang MRT Station, the land parcel is well positioned to be an attractive mixed commercial and residential development. Hillion Residences is also close proximity to established private and HDB housing estates at Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang and Hillview which will provide a ready catchment of residents for the commercial activities in the future development.
Hillion Residences is integrated with bus-interchange and connections to Bukit Panjang LRT-Station and the future Bukit Panjang MRT-Station, which will provide seamless access to public transport. These provide convenience to the residents of Hillion Residences . Hillion Residences will be connected to the key precincts in the city centre such as Bugis and Marina Bay areas via an efficient public transportation system.
Hillion Residences is also easily accessible via major arterial roads like Upper Bukit Timah Road, Woodlands Road and expressways such as KJE and BKE.
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES, AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS
Hillion Residences will be an ideal home for families with school-going children with many schools in its vicinity like Bukit Panjang Primary School, ZhengHua Primary School, Teck Whye Primary and Secondary Schools and Pioneer Junior College.
Residents can also have access to the wide range of recreational facilities offered by the nearby Bukit Panjang Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Senja Cashew Community Club, Choa Chu Kang Stadium and Warren Golf and Country Club.
About Sim Lian Group, the Developer of Hillion Residences Condo
Sim Lian Group is a Mainboard Listed Company in the SGX since year 2000.
Upcoming launch – Hillion Residences @ Bukit Panjang (Jelebu Road/Petir Road), Sim Lian JV (BP) Pte Ltd
Sim Lian Group has established itself as a Property Developer and Construction Company with an impressive track record that spans over 30 years.
Its construction arm, Sim Lian Construction is rated an A1 Contractor which allows it to tender for public sector construction projects of unlimited value. A1 Status has been conferred on only 32 construction firms in Singapore.
Sim Lian Construction has also garnered more than 20 awards for various projects over the last 30 years.
Projects developed by Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd
- Tampines Trilliant Executive Condominium (670 units)
- Parc Vera (452 units)
- A TreasureTrove (882 units)
- Waterview (696 units)
- Clover By The Park (616 units)
- Lincoln Residences (99 units)
- Rochelle at Newton (129 units)
- The Amery (78 units)
- Central 8 (708 units)
- Parc Lumiere (360 units)
- Carabelle (338 units)
- Bleu at East Coast (62 units)
- The Premiere at Tampines (616 units)
- Viz at Holland (165 units)
- The Pearl at Mount Faber (192 units)
- The Jade at Bukit Batok Central (280 units)
- The Dew Executive Condominium (248 units)
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.