Kingsford Hillview Peak
Kingsford Hillview Peak is now open for booking!
All units features a high ceiling of 3.6m (4m for penthouse units) – double living space ‘loft’ concept.
Kingsford Hillview Peak – Superb Connectivity Conveniences With A Touch Of Luxury
By year 2015, Kingsford Hillview Peak will be served by the up and coming Hillview MRT Station – a 3-min walk away – on Downtown Line 2. The new MRT line will also connect residents to numerous good schools in the Bukit Timah area.
Kingsford Hillview Peak Condo is minutes away to the chic The Rail Mall, which consists of a stretch of restaurants, a Cold Storage supermarket, and other amenities for the convenience of nearby residents. This Luxurious district is also surrounded by lush greenery including the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Little Guilin (Bukit Batok Town Park).
- Dean & Deluca (HillV2)
- Market Place (HillV2)
- The Rail Mall
- Beauty World Shopping Centre
- Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Little Guilin (Bukit Batok Town Park)
- Dairy Farm Nature Park
- Bukit Batok Nature Park
- Pei Hwa Presbytarian Primary School
- CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace
- St Francis Methodist School
- German European School Singapore (Primary School Campus)
- Canadian International School Singapore
Top 9 Reasons for Kingsford Hillview Peak
1. 5 Minutes Walk to future Hillview MRT
2. Next to new shopping mall HV2
3. Easy access to BKE and PIE (Major expressway)
4. Very High Ceiling 3.6m for every units
5. Close to nature, peaceful and serene enviroment
6. Amenities nearby (Shopping Mall, supermarket, etc)
7. New International School at Bukit Batok
8. Surrounding projects are selling at higher price
9. High Potential Upside and Rental Yield
Kingsford Hillview Peak is the unparalleled choice for own stay and/or investment.
The condominium itself promises only the best:
- Premium fittings
- Imported kitchen appliances and sanitary ware
- High ceiling “double living space loft concept”
- Full condominium facilities
- Units are North-South facing (no west sun)
- Less than 5mins walk to Hillview MRT (downtown line)
- Ease of access to BKE/PIE expressways
- Right next to the swanky new HillV2 shopping mall which features a good mix of retail and food & beverage outlets
- Amenities within the neighbourhood
- Junction 10,Bukit Panjang Plaza, Beauty World, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, and King Albert Park are all nearby
- 24 hour eating places at The Rail Mall which is only 7 minutes walk away. Not forgetting the Al-Azhar prata shops just a short drive away at Chun Tin Road
Peacefulness and Serenity
- Hillview itself is a cosmopolitan neighbourhood with a very robust expat community
- Exclusive estate with predominantly private residential condominiums
Proximity to good schools
- Direct MRT to Pei Hwa Presbyterian (one of the Top 10 Primary Schools in Singapore)
- Near Assumption English School, Canadian International School, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, Dunearn Secondary School, German European School, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Institute of Management, Millennia Institute
- 10mins drive to National University of Singapore
- A short drive to top schools and colleges along Bukit Timah Road such as Hwa Chong Institute, Raffles Girls School etc
Tremendous investment value and capital appreciation
- Near MRT, a major factor for capital appreciation. Properties near MRT stations are proven to have the greatest upswing in good economic times, and have the least impact during back economic times
- directly next to a new shopping mall and “The Hillier” (another sold out project)
- Kingsford Hillview Peak will be the newest condominium in the estate. No other new condo has been launched in the Hillview area in recent years after “The Hillier” was fully sold. The Hillier was sold at record high prices while Kingsford Hillview Peak is likely to be lower priced. Therefore, owners can expect instant paper profit as soon as they book a unit in Hillview Peak
- Excellent rental opportunities by catering to the discerning cosmopolitan Hillview community, which includes clientele from the nearby International Business Park, as well as Jurong and Tuas industrial estates that house close to 3,000 multinational firms. Not forgetting also a number of International Schools nearby
Lack of one bedroom units in the Hillview vicinity
- Every investor should be pleased to know that there are very limited one bedroom units in the Hillview area. By investing in a one bedroom unit in Kingsford Hillview Peak, you can steer your investment strategy towards renting out your unit to single expat working professionals who are working at the nearby International Business Park, Jurong and Tuas industrial estates. Not forgetting to mention, companies who are looking for one bedroom units on corporate long term lease for their talented employees. Besides that, you can also look at the potential by renting out your unit to an international student studying at one of the neighbouring international schools.
- For the own-stayers, you’d be pleased to dwell amongst an exclusive cosmopolitan neighbourhood with a strong expat community where more than half of the units (51%) within Kingsford Hillview Peak are one bedroom units.
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.