Jewel at Buangkok – Where Life Begins…
With its modern features and stylist landscaping, Jewel @ Buangkok will shine like a gem in Buangkok, with a dazzling array of recreational facilities you can imagine!
Jewel at Buangkok by CDL is walking distance to Buangkok MRT Station. It is also near town area where Dhoby Ghuat MRT (Interchange) is just 20mins ride away. Great amenities nearby such as coffeeshop and NTUC Fair Price. Reputable schools like Montfort Secondary School and Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus (CHIJ) are also within the vicinity.
Jewel @ Buangkok Buying Points!
– 3 mins to Buangkok MRT Station
– 24hrs NTUC / Kopitiam / Retail Shops
– Close proximity to Compass Point / Greenwich Village / NEX Shopping / Hougang Mall
– Well designed layout
– Quality finishes
– Beautiful landscape
– Well connected to major expressway and roads
– Close proximity to renowned elite schools (Nan Chiau Primary/High School, North Vista Primary/Secondary)
Jewel at Buangkok Info
Developer: City Development Ltd
Tenure: 99years commencing from 12th Sept 2012
TOP: 13 Dec 2017
Total Units: 616 Units
1-BR (484 to 506 sqft) – 82 units
2-BR (743 to 775 sqft) – 219 units
3-BR Compact (915 to 947 sqft) – 96 units
3-BR Premium (1098 to 1152 sqft) – 139 units
4-BR (1450 sqft) – 44 units
4-BR Dual Key (1450 sqft) – 15 units
5-BR (1650 sqft) – 16 units
Penthouse (2131 to 2723 sqft) – 05 Units
Carpark: Basement Parking
Facilities: Jewel Court, Thematic Cabin, Pet-Lover’s Cabin, Adventure’s Cabin, Gardens Cabin, Sky Terraces, Landscape Deck, Swimming Pool, BBQ
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.