Contemporary living in cutting edge surrounding, King Albert Park Residences (KAP Residences) is a new Freehold 7-storey Mixed Development with Residential apartment and Commercial Retail Shop that will rise on the former McDonald’s at King Albert Park.
The development comprises of 142 exquisite apartment units with three storeys of shopping bliss for the ultimate in convenience and indulgence. KAP & KAP Residences is classified as District 21, A district which is very close to quiet and serene nature reserve and the vibrant of the City Central.
Located at the junction of Clementi Rd and Bt Timah Rd, King Albert Park Residences is a new Iconic building structure set to be an eye-catching landmark along the stretch of Bt Timah Rd. KAP Residences puts you in the heart of the action with a prime location in one of Singapore’s most sought after districts. With an address that will make you the envy of family and friends, you will never be far from what you desire.
The ultimate chic lifestyle requires the ultimate in convenience. A multitude of entertainment, dining and shopping options with wide corridors and high arcades spaces provides a new shopping ambience, where shop units are uniquely designed giving varieties on space planning within high volume spaces. Come and delight in exceptional experiences at KAP. Savour the world at your feet.
A stone’s throw away from the all new King Albert Park MRT and directly opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Center, KAP Residences is blessed with convenience and accessibility in every aspect. Amenities are at your door-step and for the businesses this location offers excellent human traffic; an infill location that also serves the upmarket neighbourhood in this prime area. You never need to go far to select the best school for your children. Be spoilt for choices with nearby Pei Hwa Primary School, Bukit Timah Primary School, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Institute of Management & other International Schools.
Shops & dine facilities such as Bukit Timah Plaza, Beauty World Plaza, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre are all within a very short walking distant. Accessible via PIE & AYE expressway and MRT stations is just a stone throw away from here. Enjoy the convenience of having everything under one roof with King Albert Park Residences Mixed Development.
Developer: Oxley Holdings Limited
Location: 9/11 King Albert Park
Building Plan Approval No.: TBA
Postal District: 21
Tenure: Freehold (Foreigners Eligible)
Total Units: 249 (142 Residential and 107 Commercial Units)
Expected Date of T.O.P: Dec 2018
Expected Date of Completion: TBA
1+Study (484 – 657 sqft) – 33 units
2-Bedroom / 2+Study (517 – 904 sqft) – 65units
3-Bedroom / 3+Study (1,281 – 1,410 sqft)
Penthouses: 32 Units
2BR (883 to 1012 sqft) 11 units
3BR (1281 to l4l0 sqft) 3units
4BR (1249 to 1658 sqft) 16 units
5BR (1528/1776 sqft) 2 units
1 Supermarket (4,607 sqft)
40 Restaurants (441 – 1,851 sqft) (39 units are duplex)
66 Shops (172 – 990 sqft) (12 units are duplex loft)
Unique Selling Points
- Freehold & only 4 mins walk to MRT
- Good rental yield
- Affordable quantum
- Ready pool of tenants
- High capital appreciation
Land Tenure, Large Land Size, Landmark & Rare Mixed Development
- Large site area of approximately 60,000 sqft
- Rare mixed development in prestigious Upper Bukit Timah area
- Prime location along Upper Bukit Timah Road
- Luxury residence nestled within private, landed and GCB enclaves
- Lush greenery, landscape and expanses of unblocked views
- Prominent gateway and landmark to the prestigious community of King Albert Park
Excellent location and connectivity
- 4 Minutes walk to King Albert Park MRT (U/C Downtown Line, due 2015)
- 6 Minutes walk to Beauty World MRT (U/C Downtown Line, due 2015)
- 5 stations to Newton MRT Interchange
- Easy accessibility via major expressways PIE & BKE
- Minutes’ drive to City
- Shopping mall right at your doorstep
- Convenience of retail shops, restaurants and supermarket
- Healthy living for recreational activities, being close to nature – Mayfair Park, Bukit Timah Nature
- Reserve, Central Catchment Nature Reserve, Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy leisure activities at Bukit Golf Course & Singapore Island Country Club
- KAP provides a new shopping ambience with wide corridors and high arcades spaces
- Retail shop units are uniquely designed with loft concept for varieties on space planning with high volume spaces
- KAP Residences introduces luxury urban living with SOHO concept apartments and high ceilings
- Enjoy a lavish lifestyle with high-quality fittings and modern furnishings
Proximity to Reputable Schools
- Within 1 km to Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary & Methodist Girls’ School (Primary & Secondary)
- Nearby tertiary / International Schools
- SIM, NUS, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Hwa Chong Int’l School, Canadian International School (Middle),
- Hollandse School, German European School, Swiss School
KAP Residences Picture Gallery
King Albert Park Residences Highlights:
- Short distant to shopping malls and eateries like Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World, Bukit Timah Plaza
- Accessible via PIE & AYE expressway
- Rare Freehold Mixed development in District 21
- Close proximity to Top Schools such as Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Pei Hwa Primary, SIM etc
- Near to Upcoming King Albert Park MRT and Beauty World MRT
- Affordable quantum
- Spacious and efficient layout
- Developed by Singapore’s Prestigious Boutique Developer – Oxley Holdings
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.
Register with us for the latest updates, floor plans, pricing and more information on KAP Residences today!! Be invited for our VVIP Preview. Don’t miss this exciting and rare investment opportunity in Singapore commercial property with excellent frontage!!