LIV on Sophia is an upcoming new property launch at the former Sophia Mansions site at Adis Road, located in the Mount Sophia / Wilkie Road enclave – which is fast becoming a new property hotspot, mainly due to its superb central location and wide availability of city amenities. Located in the prime District 9 inner city, there are not many places in Singapore with the unique characteristics of the Mount Sophia / Wilkie Road enclave – a cosy environment with boutique like developments, which is contrast with many big nondescript condominiums elsewhere.
Within LIV on Sophia is an interior marked by sheer distinction and sleekness, One home two worlds the ingenious dual-key concept gives you the privilege of owning two luxurious city residences at once. Resembling 2 units connected by a common foyer, dual-key apartment safeguard your privacy while keeping your loved one close to you.
At LIV on Sophia whether for parents, grown-up children or extended relatives, your connected unit offer endless bonding opportunities with those who matters to you most. For astute investor, this is the key to optimising your investment returns. Select your preferred abode and rent out the other without infringing on your personal space.
LIV on Sophia all dual-key apartment even allow you to rent out both abodes as individual units to double your profits. Beyond the modish perfection of the living room, the bedrooms are the handiwork of rare distinctions. Each stunning apartments also come equipped with premium kitchen wares from Bosch and the elegantly fitted electrical hob, cooker hood and built-in conventional oven are specially selected to fit the apartments. Priceless in quality , the element of intimacy are ever alluring where everything is adorned contemporarily.
Important Amenities near LIV on Sophia
Trains (MRT /LRT)
Dhoby Ghaut (NS24 NE6) 0.39 km
Bencoolen MRT Downtown Line Due 2017 0.43 km
Bras Basah (CC2) 0.49 km
Rochor MRT Downtown Line Due 2015 0.60 km
Little India (NE7) 0.64 km
Bugis (EW12) 0.88 km
Schools (Primary, Integrated, International)
School Of The Arts, Singapore 0.25 km
ST. MARGARET PRIMARY SCHOOL 0.35 km
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts 0.39 km
Insworld Institute 0.59 km
Stamford Primary School 1.05 km
Chatsworth International School Orchard Campus 1.07 km
ANGLO-CHINESE JUNIOR SCHOOL 1.19 km
Swedish Supplementary School 1.19 km
Farrer Park Primary School 1.29 km
River Valley Primary School 1.54 km
Groceries & Supermarts
Cold Storage Paradiz Centre 0.18 km
Sheng Siong Hypermarket(the Verge) 0.62 km
Ntuc Fairprice ( Rochor Road ) 0.80 km
Cold Storage Bugis Junction 0.86 km
Cold Storage Centrepoint 0.92 km
Jasons Market Place 0.98 km
Istana Park 0.50 km
PA Staff Club 0.55 km
Legends 0.58 km
Fort Canning Park 0.73 km
Stardus Clubhouse 1.03 km
Home TeamNS – UE Square Club House 1.16 km
Singapore Recreation Club 1.21 km
Esplanade Park 1.37 km
Singapore Cricket Club 1.43 km
SAFRA Town Club 1.44 km
Superior Location with easy access to all corners of the island
Take a walk to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, the only station to be an interchange between three lines – the Circle Line, North Easy Line & the North South Line, taking you to City Hall, Raffles Place and Marina Bay in less than 3 stops. With its convenient location, it allows easy access to the Central Business District, Orchard Shopping Belt & Marina Integrated Resort.
Encompassed by Amenities
Stroll down the street to find you surrounded by an array of restaurants and cafes to relax your mind and body after a day of work. With the popular contemporary one-stop urban mall, Plaza Singapura, just around the corner, it brings your endless convenience to your everyday needs!
Close Proximity to Nature
Soak up the sun and fresh air at proximate nature parks such as Mount Emily Park, Istana Park, Bras Bash Park and Fort Canning Park. Enjoy your weekends with a mixture of nature & modern urban living styles!
Why buy LIV on Sophia?
- Freehold Status
- The last plot of Freehold Plot on Adis Road
- Prestigous address with rich history
- Highly sought after location Prime District 09
- Quiet enclave of Mount Sophia. It is only a stone throw away from our Singapore renowned world class shopping belt – in the heart of Orchard Road
- Reputable Developer Roxy Pacific
- Quality kitchen appliances and fittings
- Functional and efficient layout with dual key design
- Endless Amenities to serve your everyday needs
- Easy access to public transportation with short 5 mins walking distance to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station
- 5 mins Walking distance to renowed shopping malls such as Plaza Singapura, Atrium at Orchard and Golden Village Cinema
- Efficient & Functional layouts – No bay windows, planters or household shelters
- Plenty of restaurants and eateries nearby
- Within 1KM to elite St. Magaret’s Primary School
- Excellent tenant pool from surrounding Arts & Education District
- Minutes away to Central Business District & MBS
- Unique & Exclusive – all 2BR Dual Key Units to maiximise your rental yields
- Excellent accessibility islandwide via Central Expressway (CTE)
- Potential upside – Upcoming GLS tender
- High capital appreciation and good rental yield
Developer RH Mount Sophia Pte Ltd
Address 14 Adis Road 229977
Tenure Of Land Freehold
Gross Site Area 1,630sqm (approximate 17546sft)
Expected TOP Date 30 June 2018
Expected Legal Completion 30 June 2021
Total No. of Units 64 units
Unit Mix 2-Bedroom Dual Key: 64 Units
*All unit sizes are approximate and subjected to changes
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.
Register with us today. Be one of the first to be invited and updated on Liv on Sophia. Preview soon!!