Nestled in the prestigious residential enclave of Chatsworth & Bishopsgate, Mon Jervois promises luxury living amidst the heart of the city, and estate that reflects a rich heritage. With Super prime address amidst Good Class Bungalows and embassies (Brunei Embassy, Malaysia High Commission). Bishopsgate, Chatsworth, Nassim – names that are your neighbourhood.
Mon Jervois offers a combination of typical units with high ceiling heights of 3.3 metres and special loft units with voluminous ceiling heights of 6.7 metres. Unit sizes range from 1- to 4-bedroom, including penthouses. Every unit is designed with amply sized living and bedrooms with efficient and functional layouts. There are a total of 109 Units.
The design of Mon Jervois breathes new life to the neighbourhood, as it masterfully melds the essence of long standing tradition and history with modern aesthetics. An architectural endeavour that accentuates the ambience of a quaint locale, the facade of Mon Jervois exhibits a modern composition that is exquisitely infused with cultural details.
Located within minutes drive to Orchard shopping belt, Mon Jervois offers ready convenience to shopping, entertainment and eateries. Entertainment and alfresco dining at Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay are just a 3-5 bus stops away. Mon Jervois boosts its excellent accessibility both by car and by public transport. Mon Jervois is located 8-min walk from Redhill MRT, 4 stops to the Central Business District – Raffles Place and connects its residents to all parts of Singapore. Residents at Mon Jervois will enjoy easy access to major expressway i.e. CTE, AYE, ECP.
Amenities within the vicinity includes shopping malls such as Great World City, Valley Point, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Redhill Market etc. Reputable schools for parents with kids include Crescent Girls’ School and Gan Eng Seng School. In terms of recreational parks, residents could take a morning or evening walk at the nearby Alexandra Canal Linear Park, Henderson Park, Tiong Bahru Park etc. For other sports activities, Delta Sports Hall is merely a short walk away, bringing the residents at Mon Jervois easy access to various outdoor activities and healthy lifestye.
- Main Entrance with Water Feature
- Side Gate (1 main, 3 internal)
- Arrival Court
- Guard House
- Indoor Gym
- Male and Female Toilets and Changing Rooms
- Entrance Court
- Lap Pool (appx 25m)
- Jacuzzi Pool
- Shallow Pool Sundeck
- Kid’s Water Jet Pool
- Pool Shower
- Al Fresco Dining Deck
- Picnic Lawn
- Play Lawn
- Lounge Terrace
- Entertainment Pavilion
- Meditation Deck
- Reflective Courtyard
- Secret Garden Walk
- Golfer’s Green
- Tranquil Hideaway
- Sunken BBQ Pavilion
- Hammock Island
- Jungle Jacuzzi
- Jacuzzi Deck
- Kid’s Play Zone
- Kid’s Rock Wall
- Orchard Road Shopping Belt (SG’s premier shopping district)
- Dempsey Area
- Great World City
- Valley Point Shopping Centre
- IKEA Alexandra
- Clarke Quay / Boat Quay
Selling Points of Development:
(a) An Exclusive and Prestigious Locality
– City living within a garden environment
– Close proximity to the bustling Orchard Road, but tucked within a serene and quiet enclave with extensive greenery and water features dominating the landscape
– Prime residential address in District 10 surrounded by Good Class Bungalows (GCB)
(b) Excellent Accessibility
– Less than 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, CBD, Marina Bay Area and the Southern Waterfront area where Vivocity and Sentosa are located
– Well-connected to major arterial roads such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road, River Valley Road and expressways such as CTE, AYE & ECP
– Approximate 10 minutes walk to Redhill MRT
(C) Premium Quality Fittings and Finishes
– Functional layout furnished with premium fittings, finishes and appliances. (Miele, Hansgrohe, Laufen and high quality kitchen and wardrobe system)
(d) High Capital Appreciation and Rental Yield
– Close proximity to Raffles Place and Mapletree Business City
– Close proximity to Science Parks, One-North, Fusionpolis and Biopolis
– Close proximity to many international embassies
(e) Fine Selection of Schools conveniently accessible
– Within 1km from Crescent Girl’s School and Gan Eng Seng School
– Within 2km from ISS International School (Elementary and Middle School Campus), Overseas Family School, Norwegian Supplementary School, Finnish Supplementary School
(f) Voluminous and generous layout boasting high ceiling heights
– Units come with either a furniture deck (for ground floor units) or a storage deck (for typical units)
– Unique loft unit apartments feature a double volume ceiling space with a mezzanine level
– Ceiling heights : ground floor units at 4.7m (for other unit types) to 6.7m (applicable to 2 BR loft series only)
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.