New Punggol EC is located at heart of the transforming Punggol waterfront town. True waterfront living is what you will be expecting from the new Punggol EC as Punggol Promenade is just a stone throw away. Undeniable charm of Punggol brings you many wholesome and vibrant entertainment and recreation activities for the whole family. Short drive from TPE means easy access to the airport and town area. New Punggol EC includes Coral Edge Residences and Ecopolitian.
Potential of Punggol Field Walk EC
- Located at the junction of Punggol Field Walk and Punggol East
- Near Coral Edge LRT and Punggol Plaza
- 3 stops to Punggol MRT and new Mega Shopping Mall (Waterway Point)
- 1km from Mee Toh School – the most popular school in Punggol
- Walking distance to Punggol Promenade – an ideal venue for plenty of leisure and recreational activitiesm, and great food
- 10 minutes drive to Nex Mall
- 20 minutes drive to Town via KPE and the upcoming Marina Coastal Expressway
- Next to upcoming International School
Punggol Executive Condo Facts
Developer: Sing Holdings
Land Size: 14,306.90 sqm / 153,998.2 sqft
Plot Ratio: 3.0
Total Units: 435
Estimated T.O.P: 2017
- Some Basic Eligibility
- Have not or have only bought a HDB flat direct from HDB once
- Does not own any private property or sold off any private property within 30 months
- Combine income does not exceed $12,000/month
- One of the application must be a Singaporean (Foreigners not eligible)
- Must form a family nucleus (e.g. husband/wife, Fiancé/Fiancée, joint singles, etc)
What are Executive Condominiums?
Executive Condominiums (EC) were introduced to cater to Singaporeans, especially young graduates and professionals who can afford more than an HDB flat but find private property to be out of their reach. ECs are comparable in design and facilities to private condominiums as they are developed and sold by the private developers. Essentially, an EC has most, if not all, the facilities of most private condos.
Who is eligible to buy an Executive Condominium?
There are a number of criteria purchasers must meet. Some basic criteria is that applicants need to consist of at least one Singaporean. They must form a family nucleus, and their household incomes should not exceed S$12,000 per month.
What incentive is there to purchase an EC?
If both first-timer applicants are Singapore citizens they are eligible to receive up to $30,000 in CPF housing grant. If only one applicant is a Singapore citizen, they are eligible to receive half grant.
What documentation do applicants need to bring with them to the Application process?
Generally, the documents required would be their NRICs, marriage certificates, and latest income statements.
What are the advantages of purchasing an EC?
An Executive Condominium is very similar to a private condominium, where there are facilities for owners to enjoy, which are usually restricted to residents’ usage. In addition, other than purchasing it at a subsidized rate, purchasers of EC are able to apply and use the Housing Grant for the purchase of the EC unit, if they are eligible.
What are the rules and regulations governing selling an EC?
Owners would have to fulfil a MOP of five years. No transaction is permitted before this period is fulfilled. After five years, owners can sell their units to Singapore Citizen and/or Singapore Permanent Resident, and after 10 years they can sell to foreigners.
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.