NeWest Condo@ West Coast is an exciting New Mixed Residential & Commercial Development set to rise in the heart of west coast. Sited at the former Hong Leong Gardens and adjacent to Hundred Trees, a whole new exceptional experience awaits you at NEWest.
Located in a traditional and quiet environment, NEWest reflects a distinct character among the landed properties. The cozy ambiance of the community set you apart from the outside neighbourhood.
NeWest Condo @ West Coast is a brand new condominium with ground floor designed for commercial use. Offering a range of 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom residential units, 8 penthouses ranging from 2-bedrooms to 3-bedrooms. It also offers 44 Restaurants, 65 Retail Shops and 31 Food Kiosks for takeaway food. In terms of the amenities and perks, NEWest has a whole lot more to offer.
With a Modern Architecture style that is encompassed in an eye-catching facade that transform into a beautiful collage of apartments and shops, NeWest Condo @ West Coast is soon to hyped the streets of West Coast Way very soon.
The vast number of amenities certainly only add to the appeal of the Newest, where each and every residential unit is furnished with the best fixtures and facilities to enable you to enjoy a truly high class lifestyle. Convenience and accessibility is not a problem with NEWest. The bustling sights and sounds of Singapore are easily accessible through Clementi MRT station, just minutes away from your abode. Near to many amenities such as food centre, shopping mall and dining, groceries, entertainment center, leisure park an reputable schools are just within the area. Drivers will find it a breeze to zip around with well-connected roads and easy access to two major expressways – the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), East Coast Expressway (ECP) and the Central Expressway (CTE).
Facilities at NeWest:
- Swimming Pools
- Wading Pool
- Pavilions 1 & 2
Highlights and Selling Point:
- Located in Very Highly Sought after West Coast area
- Modern Facade Architecture
- Unique Beautiful Landscaping features
- Excellent Cozy Development in a very big plot of land
- Next to a park which offers greenery View
- Unblock view as it is surrounded by low rise landed properties
- Within 1km to Nan Hua Primary School
- Near Clementi MRT
- Excellent Quality Workmanship
- Branded interior finishes
- Minutess drive to Biopolis & future Jurong Business Hub
- Close proximity to many prominent Singapore Education Institutions
- Excellent potential for Resale and Rental in Future
- Surrounded by Recreational Facilities
NeWest Condo Info:
Address: 1 & 3 West Coast DriveSite Area: approx. 164,666 sq ft
Tenure: 956 years leasehold wef 27 May 1928
Developer: Oxley Viva Pte Ltd
Architect: DP Architect
TOP: 31st Dec 2017
Total: 277 units (Residential & Commercial).
Commercial Units Breakdown:
141 shops, comprising of:
– 44 Restaurants (646 – 893 sq ft)
– 31 Food Kiosk (take away food shop – cannot be totally enclosed) (161 – 624 sq ft)
– 65 Shops (269 – 840 sq ft)
– 1 supermarket (3627 sq ft)
Commercial floor to floor height: 5m
All restaurants come with town gas and kitchen exhaust.
Restaurants / Food kiosks / Shops / Supermarket come with floor trap and water tap-off.
Residential Unit Breakdown:
1br: 30 units (466 – 637 sq ft)
2br: 26 units (5 Penthouses) (575 – 942 sq ft)
3br: 3units (Penthouses) (1229 – 1316 sq ft)
Triplex: 77 units (2189 – 2766 sq ft) – townhouse living (3rd storey to 5th storey) with private carpark lot on the 2nd storey.
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.