A home of luxury awaits you at Newton Imperial with its spacious units and comfy interior to call home. With only few minutes drive to Orchard road and Central Business District, convenience is an added luxury.
Newton Imperial is a Freehold condominium located at 24 Newton Road, Singapore 307956 in District 11. It comprises of 36 units. It is close to Newton and Novena MRT Stations. Schools close to it includes, Anglo Chinese School (Junior), St Joseph’s Institution (Junior).
Attraction at Newton Imperial
- Freehold and Ready for Occupation
- Only 36 exclusive apartments
- Private lift to every unit
- Located near Newton and Novena MRT
- Near to Shopping Mails
- Plenty of famous eateries in the vicinity
- Close to reputable schools
Facilities include 24 hours security, covered car park, wading pool, swimming pool, BBQ pits, gym, tennis court, Jacuzzi, sauna, clubhouse, function room, and playground.
Residents can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more. It is near to United Square. It is also close to Novena Square and Newton food centre.
Vehicle owners can take Newton Road, Scotts Road, CTE to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.