Formerly known as Novena Ville, Novena Regency is a mixed development which is located at 275 Thomson Road
Conveniently situated next to Novena MRT Station, Novena Regency enjoys excellent connectivity. The white-site is also highly accessible to the Central Business District (CBD) and Orchard Road.
Residential: 55 units (Mostly 1 & 2 Bedders)
Shops Total: 45 units consisting of:
Retails Shop – 31 units
Restaurant – 14 units
1st storey -45 units Shop & Restaurants
* 31 Units Retail Shop ( 172 – 667 sq ft )
* 14 Units Restaurants ( 624 – 990 sq ft )
From $ 7200 – $9300 psf
2nd to 4th storey
* 1 bedroom 16 units ( 452 – 495 sq ft ) Fr $1.08 mill
* 2 bedrooms 22 units ( 538 – 614 sq ft ) Fr$1.26 mill
* 3 bedrooms 5 units ( 893 – 927 sq ft ) Fr $2.12 mill
* 2 bedrooms PH 4 units ( 1109 sq ft)
* 3 bedrooms PH 4 units ( 1539 – 1744 sq ft )
* 4 bedrooms PH 4 units ( 1572 sq ft )
Avg $1700 psf
Why invest in Novena Regency?
- Rare freehold -limited in supply.
- Excellent Location-Next to Novena MRT – about 300m
- Heavy Human Traffic
- High Visibility (Along Main Road)
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- No ABSD – No Loan Limit.
- High Rental Yield
- Long term potential capital appreciation with Singapore up and coming Medical Hub
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
Attention To All Commercial Investors!!!
Grab 1 unit before it’s too late!!!
Register Your Interests Now!!!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.