Located at 1 Jalan Dusun off Balestier Road, One Dusun Residences is a rare freehold mix development, integrated with a 2-storey retail mall hosting a wide array of F&B outlets and retail shops.
One Dusun Residences is An iconic development standing 29 storeys high, the residential apartments are located from Level 7 upwards. Designed for SOHO living, every apartment is built with lofty high ceilings, offering home owners’ flexible spaces that can be customised to suit each individual’s lifestyle or used as home offices.
These apartments are designed to reflect modernity, functionality and contemporary taste. Naturally well-lit and airy, the apartments are specially laid out to maximise its spaciousness and allow residents to enjoy the views of the surrounding landscape.
Facilities at One Dusun Residences
To complete the perfect experience of lifestyle living, an infinity pool at the lushly landscaped 7th floor deck provides indulgence and relaxation set against a cityscape backdrop. In addition, three lifestyle pavilions await you: A BBQ pavilion, a private dining pavilion & an entertainment/living/games pavilion. Choose to dine at the dining pavilion or hang out with your buddies at the entertainment pavilion.
Commuting will be a breeze with One Dusun Residences’s easy access to expressways (CTE, PIE) & Novena MRT. Within 5 minutes drive away to Novena & Orchard shopping belt, One Dusun Residences offers its residents the convenience of dining, shopping & lifestyle choices. Balestier is also moving ahead with times as it undergoes an urban facelift to become an exciting spot for business, leisure and entertainment.
Combining a seamless blend of urban convenience and modern luxury, One Dusun Residences is an attractive proposition for the discerning home buyer, retailer or investor alike.
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.