One Robey Condo @ Kovan is a modest low rise Freehold development situated in a quiet landed neighbourhood of Poh Huat Road. A highly anticipated, upcoming new launch in the established private housing estate of the popular District 19, One Robey inhabits the spot on prestige and serenity of the address.
Live a comfortable urban lifestyle with a blend of luxury and peaceful surroundings. One Robey is an exhilarating residence with only 18 exclusive residential units of chic apartments with dual keys layout types and penthouses. Each unit is designed with details and provided with the best quality fitting and furnishing with top brands for the luxurious touch.
With close proximity to City and bustling neighbourhood, One Robey is well-connected to both the modern conveniences and pleasures of life. Residents at One Robey can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, clubbing, banks, fine dinings, eateries and more. Schools close to Xinmin Primary School and Xinmin Secondary School and Bowen Secondary School.
One Robey is well connected to major arterial roads and expressway such as Upper Serangoon Road, Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Kallang–Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE). Travelling to CBD, Orchard or anywhere in Singapore is always a breeze.
2-Bedroom (39sqm to 54sqm)
2-Bedroom + 1-Bedroom (Dual Keys) (73sqm to 77sqm)
3-Bedroom + 1-Bedroom (Dual Keys) (139sqm)
3-Bedroom (65sqm to 120sqm)
Facilities in One Robey Condo :
- Swimming Pool
- BBQ Areas
- Tennis Courts
- Private Pool
- 24 Hours Security
Highlights and Attraction:
- Reside in Tranquil, Quiet and Cosy Landed Residential Enclave
- Freehold Development in Highly Sought After Kovan MRT Vicinity
- Rated one of the hottest location by Straits Times
- Beautiful Sleek Clean Line Modern Resort Architecture Facade
- Affordable Price City living and yet near MRT and amenities.
- In close proximity to Kovan MRT and Heartland Mall and 1 MRT stop to Serangoon Central “NEX” Shopping Mall and Hougang Mall
- McDonald’s, 7-Eleven 24 hrs convenience store, ATM, Retails, Eateries, wet market & amenities just within reached.
- Located in the Central Region District, travelling by MRT, Reaching North South East West just so easy, 10-15mins to CBD and Orchard Road!
- Just 15 mins drive to Orchard Shopping Belt
- 20 mins drive to CBD, Suntec and Marina Integrated Resort
- Within 1 km to Xinmin Primary
- Also in close proximity to other good schools like Rosyth, Hougang Primary, Montfort Junior, CHIJ, Holy Innocents and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School
- Easy Accessible to Major Expressway like PIE, CTE and KPE
- Good Capital Appreciations Returns to come in near future
- Excellent high potential Returns for Resale and Rental
- Good rental opportunities and capital appreciation.
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.