Robin Suites is a freehold 20-storey apartment along Robin Road – In the heart of District 10 Singapore
A few feeder bus services are available near Robin Suites Condo. It is also a short walk or drive to some good local and international schools, such as Saint Joseph’s Institution, Raffles Girls’ School, Anglo-Chinese School, and ISS International School. This Freehold Condo is also close to numerous restaurants sprawled across the area, such as those located at Orange Grove Road and Dunearn Road. Residents can fulfil their shopping needs at the one-stop shopping destinations located along the aforementioned Orchard Road shopping district, such as Ion Orchard, Takashimaya, The Paragon, and Wisma Atria. In addition, esteemed clubs, such as The Pines Club and Premier Club, are located just a short drive away.For vehicle owners, driving to the business hub from this Freehold New Launch takes about 15 minutes via River Valley Road.
Why Invest in Robin Suites Condo?
- Prime Location of District 10
- Near all the best school of singapore.
- 5mins to Newton MRT
- Mins to Newton, Novena, Orchard Shopping Belt.
- Affordable Quantum.
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.
Contact us for more information on Robin Suites Singapore
- Facts Sheet
- Floor Plan