Sant Ritz @ Potong Pasir is more than just a home. Its combination of condominium status with contemporary ville living where timeless European-inspired architecture marry contempo design and amenities. It offers its’ resident a truly alluring abode to call home. It is a new and upcoming condominium Nestled within the idyllic Potong Pasir enclave, within a short drive to Little India, Orchard and city area.
With expected completion in mid 2016, the premium 3 towers 214-unit private 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, soho, row houses and penthouses that stands 12 storeys tall, offer a sanctuary of tranquillity at the charming city fringe while providing seamless urban connectivity to the city. Future residents will be able to walk to the existing Potong Pasir MRT. With such a short drive to the city area as well as the orchard and bugis area, entertainment for your love ones will come at a stone’s throw away.
Sant Ritz has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, children’s playground, swimming pool, Aerobic/Yoga room, piano room, pool room, indoor gym, hydrotherapy beds, hydrotherapy baths, reading room, function room, onsen, jacuzzi.
The condo’s facilities provide full family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Potong Pasir.
Several buses are available near Potong Pasir along with shopping centers and restaurants. Sant Ritz is also near to Volkswagen Golf Centre and Kallang Side Riverpark. Entertainment for your loved ones and friends is therefore at your fingertips with the full condo facilities as well as the amenities near Potong Pasir.
Sant Ritz will be accessible via Potong Pasir MRT station on the North East Line. Commuting to bugis area as well as the city area is therefore very convenient. It is also near to many eateries along the upper serangoon area as well as NEX shopping mall.
Being surrounded by renowned schools including Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary), and the St. Andrew’s Village suite of Kindergarten to Junior College education, Sant Ritz’s charming address offers a world of opportunities for your little ones in the future.
For vehicle owners, it takes less than 10 minutes to drive to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district, via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (AYE).
Sant Ritz @ Potong Pasir Selling Points Attractions:
- Superb location – Potong Pasir MRT Station at your doorstep and strategically located at Singapore’s City Fringe
- Nestled amongst low rise landed residential community = peaceful and unblocked view
- Primed to reap the benefits of government policies to revamp the area and upcoming Bidadari Estate will have plenty of amenities and vibrancy
- Plenty of dining, eating and entertainment options nearby – minutes to Serangoon MRT Interchange, NEX Mall, Kovan Heartland Mall and Kovan Hawker Centre, City Square Mall, Bugis Junction, Orchard Shopping Belt
- Well connected to city and other parts of the island via PIE, CTE and KPE
- Proximity to renowned schools including Cedar Primary School, Maris Stella High School (Primary), St Andrews Village (Junior, Secondary, JC) and Stamford American International School
- High potential for huge capital gain and at doorstep of an MRT station within the city fringe = sheer convenience, scarce, easier to resell and find tenants
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.