Nestled in the in the established neighborhood of Seletar Hills private estate, Seletar Park Residence offers complete privacy and unparalleled luxury with all life’s necessities and conveniences.
Seletar Park Residence is a 99-year Leasehold condominium located at Seletar Road, Singapore 807000 in District 28. This 5-storey residential development of about 187,900 sq ft is comprises of 276 units of 1 to 4 bedrooms apartment with a basement car park and designed by well-acclaimed SCDA architects.
With carefully planned spacious and efficient layout, Seletar Park Residence gives you optimal living space and utilization. It provides only the finest quality finishing with Top brands high quality European finishes and SMEG appliances that include oven, integrated fridge, induction hob, cooker hob and hood. This exclusive enclave provides an ideal backdrop for pleasure and all things wonderful.
Seletar Park Residence, is fully equipped with swimming pool, BBQ pits and a landscaped garden and a long lists of facilities for ultimate activities and recreations. With a resort like ambiance, living at this condominium is an absolute paradise.
Close to the Seletar Aerospace Park, Seletar Park Residence is only a 5-minute commute from Yio Chu Kang or Ang Mo Kio MRT stations. Drivers will find it a breeze to zip around with well-connected roads and easy access to two major expressways the Seletar Expressway (SLE) and Central Expressway (CTE) to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Near to Shop N Save Buangkok Cresent and close to Hougang Point, Residents at Seletar Park Residence can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more. Just a short drive away are Golf courses such as Singapore Island Country Club and Seletar Country Club.
Educational institutions, ranging from pre-school care centres to institutes of higher learning can also be found in the vicinity. This includes established names such as Fernvale Primary School and Pei Hwa Secondary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls School, Rosyth School, Anderson Junior College, Nanyang Polytechnic and Lycée Français de Singapour.
Facilities at Seletar Park Residence:
- Tree House
- Children’s Playground
- 50X10m Lap Pool
- Wading Pool
- Cascading Water Feature
- Sunken Courtyard
- Club House
- Golf Simulation Room
- Private Dining
- Function Room
- Reading Room
- Reflective Pool
- Cabanas & Pool Deck Sun Loungers
Highlights and Attractions:
- Nestled in the pristine corner of Seletar Hills, elegantly set amidst picturesque greenery and a warm & intimate neighbourhood
- Mins to Sengkang, Yio Chu Kang MRT stations
- Everyday conveniences at Greenwich V and upcoming mall next to Fernvale LRT
- All of life’s necessities and conveniences only a pinch or a swipe away
- Host of expressways (TPE, CTE, KPE) & major roads nearby to ensure fussfree connectivity
- Golf courses including SICC & Seletar Country Club a short drive away
- Variety of educational institutions ranging from pre-school care to institutes of higher learning found in the vicinity
- Seletar Aerospace Park mins away, ideally placed to benefit, making your home an ideal investment opportunity
- High Ceiling Height – ground floor – 4.75m, typical – 3.3m
- No planter boxes, household shelters and bay windows
- North South orientation for most units
- Luxurious homes fitted with high end provisions
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.