Towering above Singapore city fringe, Sennett Residence @ Potong Pasir is the most conveniently sited upon prime land of Singapore city. With a stunning facade, luxurious amenities and an enviable location, you will love every moment spent in your lavish abode, the Sennett Residence is the perfect strategy for your ideal property purchase whether you are an investor or home owner.
Sennett Residence @ Potong Pasir is a 338 units development. Designed for optimum orientation which offers one, two, three, four bedroom apartments and penthouses with expansive view and exquisite living for the truly discerning individual.
Strategically located right next to Potong Pasir MRT Station on the North East Line where it connects you to Circle Line at Serangoon Station and North/South Line at Dhoby Ghaut MRT. NEX Mega Shopping Mall which is in Serangoon Interchange is just two MRT stops away. Close to Pan Island Expressway (PIE), future drivers of The Sennett Residences will enjoy the easy access to all parts of the island through the well connected major arterial roads such as Upper Serangoon Road, Central Expressway (CTE) and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
Residence of The Sennett will enjoy the wide-range of variety of shopping, dining and recreation options are also available at nearby Serangoon and Toa Payoh Town Centres such as; fast food restaurants, food courts, etc.. The newly completed NEX and the City Square Mall are conveniently located only 2 MRT Stations away along the North East Line (NEL) while major shopping malls in the city are only a 10 minutes drive away.
Near to this future luxurious development are several quality schools, like Cedar Primary and Cedar Girl’s Secondary School, St Andrew’s Village, Maris Stellar, and Stamford American International.
Sennett Residence Facilities
- Children & Playground
- Fitness Stations
- Yoga Pavilion
- Resting Pavilions
- Reading Pavilions
- Undulating Bridge
- Water Jets Plaza
- Rain Garden
- Green Lawn
- Water Feature
Skypark 7th Storey
- 50m Lap Pool
- Wading Pool
- Pool deck
- Sky Gym
- Sky Bridge
- BBQ Area
- Garden Terrace at blk 31,33, 37
Sky Garden at Block 33 (18th floor)
- City Viewing at Sky Garden
Shops at Block 39
- 3 Shops
Sennett Residence Highlights:
- Next to Pasir MRT station and near to major expressways.
- Modern Architecture Sleek Design
- Well located: Convenient city fringe district 13.
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings.
- Right unit mixes : 1 to 2 bedrooms for singles, couples & executives, 3 to 6 bedrooms for families.
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity.
- Good investment for rental : Sought after by tenants. Near to international schools.
- Communal facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment.
- Many Top local schools in the vicinity
- Matured estate with many eateries and modern conveniences in close proximity
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.