Situated in one of Singapore’s prime districts, Signature at Lewis is a freehold condominium that creates the concept of rest, relax and rejuvenate in Signature at Lewis is fully realized through the masterful juxtaposition of modern materials and tropical bliss, creating an atmosphere of leisurely living within a generous area of nature.
Signature at Lewis is an undeniable presence in an area dominated by widely spaced out and affluent landed properties.
Signature at Lewis is mere minutes away from Orchard Road, a jubilant mix of shopping; dining and entertainment choices await discerning individuals. Appetizing food centres and upcoming MRT stations add greater convenience to daily living.
Signature at Lewis
Residents of Signature at Lewis can enjoy a comprehensive range of recreational facilities such as wading pool, children’s playground, yoga deck, barbeque areas, steam room, function room, gymnasium, outdoor exercise garden, and a car park.
Signature at Lewis is brought to you by reputable developer Hiap Hoe Limited, Main Board Listed Company in Singapore Stock Exchange. Over the past 30 years, Hiap Hoe Limited and its group of companies have developed into a niche integrated property developer engaged in the development of luxury and mid-tier residential properties that are distinct in design and preferred for their excellent location and investment prospects.
The Group has been responsible for a large number and variety of distinguished projects in Singapore, such as The Beverly and Waterscape at Cavenagh.
Signature at Lewis
Signature @ Lewis is also within close proximity to other recreational facilities such as The Pines, Raffles Town Club, Tanglin Club, The American Club, and Singapore Botanical Gardens.
Reputable schools such as Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls’s Secondary School, Saint Joseph’s Institution (SJI) and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School are within the vicinity.
The concept of rest, relax and rejuvenate in Signature At Lewis is fully realized through the masterful juxtaposition of modern materials and tropical bliss, creating an atmosphere of leisurely living within a generous area of nature.
Location: Lewis Road
No. of units available: 32
Unit Types Available: 1,2,3,4,PH
Facilities: Lap pool, wading pool, massage spout pool, children’s playground, yoga deck, barbecue area, steam room, function room, gymnasium and outdoor excercise garden
TOP: Just TOP
Developer: Guan Hoe Development Pte Ltd
4 Bedroom units + utility + Private Lift 1841sqft @ $3.1m
4 bedroom penthouse 3068sqft with private lap pool @ $5.2m
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.