At Spottiswoode Residences, you live in the city, and equally the city lives in you. Beating with non-stop excitement, the city draws in the young at heart. Immerse in its pulse. Live, work and play in the Central Business District. Feel the energy of the new downtown, Marina Bay. Explore the historic buildings and cultural heritage of Chinatown. And then things get even better. Brace yourself and witness the transformation of the surrounding district – the Tanjong Pagar railway station makes way for new attractions, and a new Tanjong Pagar Waterfront District emerges as the waterfront city of the future.
Spottiswoode Residences is a freehold condominium development located at 48 Spottiswoode Park Road, Singapore 088660, in district 02. Expected to be completed in 2014, it stands 36 storeys and comprises a total of 351 units. Spottiswoode Residences is relatively close to Outram Park MRT Station.
Stunning Views at Spottiswoode Residences
Sit back, relax, and be inspired. Enjoy the privilege of front row seats to stunning spectacles all around. From your balcony, the sea shines cerulean blue, the city radiates with energy, and nature glows emerald green. These are views absolutely seeking your attention.
This one has 2 sky terraces, one at the 14th floor and the other at the 24th floor (the standard ‘unlucky’ levels), and there is a podium deck on the 1st floor. One of the interesting things we realized is that this condo seems to be very zen, with reflection pools on level 1 and the sky terraces.
Indulge in recreation raised to a higher level, in a world of enchanting luxuries. At Spottiswoode Residences, lavish facilities are generously spread out across the ground level, elevated sky roof deck, and three levels of fascinating Sky Terraces. Enjoy a delightful brew and pleasant conversation, in the charming setting of the Tea Garden. Let your cares be kneaded away in the Massage Pavilion. Have a low-impact workout in the Aqua Gym, and emerge thoroughly rejuvenated. Go for relaxing strolls, or reinvigorating jogs on the Leisure Track. Play a round of pool, and chill out at the Sports Bar. The list continues. And of course, head to the Private Dining Area for a fancy dinner party with close friends, taking in the mesmerising views.
- 3 reflective pools
- Spa pots
- Water jet corner
- Family and friends’ lounge
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.