The Laurels at Cairnhill is a freehold development in Orchard, with the most sought-after address by investors, Cairnhill. It has an iconic twin tower, with 19 storey height each. The Laurels has a total of 229 units, with a good mixture of 1-4 bedrooms exclusively catered to different investors. The Laurels floor plans comes with very efficient and functional layout.
The Laurels at Cairnhill is just 2 mins walk away from Heeren Shopping Mall, and mins walk away from other shopping malls in Orchard Road. Furthermore, it is also merely 4 mins drive away to Clarke Quay, 5 mins drive to Marina IR and Singapore Flyer. With all the shopping centres around, residences @ The Laurel has all the amenities at their door step, besides having a prestigious and glamorous Urban City Living Lifestyle…
Project Summary :
Developer : Sing holdings (Cairnhill) Pte.Ltd
Location : 38 Cairnhill Road, Singapore
Tenure : Freehold
No of Block : 2 block , 19 storey
Total Units : 229
Estimated TOP : Mid 2013
Plot Size : 78,047 sqft
Units Types :
- 1 Bedroom : 45 units (549 / 667 / 721 sqft)
- 2 Bedrooms : 60 units (883 sqft)
- 2 + Study : 30 units (1001 / 1345 sqft)
- 3 Bedrooms : 75 units (1281 – 1927 sqft)
- 4 Bedrooms : 15 units (1819 / 2573 sqft)
- Penthouses : 4 units (4768 sqft)
Why invest in The Laurels at Cairnhill ?
- Superb Location at Prime District 09.
- Walking distance to Orchard shopping belt.
- Close proximity to prestigious schools
- Near Marina IR and Clarke Quay.
- Low Quantum and attrative PSF.
- Choice location for investors !
- High potential rental yield and resale value
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.