Located in the premium residential enclave in D15, The Line @ Tanjong Rhu serve up the most awesome living experiences that this city can offer. Shopping, dinning and other entertainment options include Parkway Parade, Kallang Leisure Park and Marina Bay Sands.
The Line @ Tanjong Rhu is a Freehold Condominium located at Tanjong Rhu Road in District 15. It comprises of 130 Units. The Line@Tanjong Rhu is close to Mountbatten MRT (CC7), Stadium MRT (CC6) and Dakota MRT (CC8). It is completed in 2015. Schools close to The Line@Tanjong Rhu include Dunman High School, School of Arts, Singapore, Broadrick Secondary School and Chung Cheng High School.
Facilities in The Line @ Tanjong Rhu
Facilities at The Line@Tanjong Rhu include Garden Lobby, Grassmaze Pavilions, Grassmaze Playground, Meadow Walk, Sky Deck Lobby, The White Lounge, Garden Function Deck, Floating Outdoor Gym, Garden Spa, Waterfall Lounge, Fragrant Garden Deck, Fragrant Garden Party Lawn, Fragrant Garden Pavilion, Fragrant Garden Palm Court, Forest Garden BBQ Terrace, Floating Clubhouse, Forest Jacuzzi, Sunken Garden Bar, Reflective/ Lily Pond @ Central Garden, Garden Spa Pool, Forest Garden Children’s Pool, Sky Terrace/ Infinity Lap Pool, Pool Deck, Water Frature with Waterfall and Trellis Linkway.
Amenities near The Line@Tanjong Rhu
Residents at The Line@Tanjong Rhu can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, bank, eateries and more.
The Line@Tanjong Rhu is near to NTUC Fairprice and Cold Storage. It is also close to Leisure Park.
Vehicle owners can take East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Here’s why you should buy New Launch Singapore Property directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.