The Lush Katong is a new luxury boutique development at the heart of Katong which redefines urban living with one-of-a-kind residential experiences. It undertake contemporary boutique-style urban living amid one of Singapore’s most treasured cultural enclaves.
Located at 32 Duku Road, The Lush @ Katong is nestled in the premium location of historic Katong, an oasis of calm, centuries-old Peranakan heritage and upscale elegance. A refreshing haven in an idyllic setting you will take pleasure in calling home.
The Lush compromises of a 2 blocks freehold 5-storey residential development with 37-unit luxury residential development. The Lush adds distinction and flair to the eclectic Katong neighbourhood.
A realm of green sanctuary and intuitive modern architecture, The Lush aims to express the rich and multi-faceted personalities of its neighbourhood while transporting residents into a privileged realm that they can call their own. The Lush provides options that suit different lifestyle needs, with a well thought-out mix of chic studio apartments and expansive penthouses equipped with attic roof terraces that cater to various family sizes. European designer fittings such as Hansgrohe showerhead and taps as well as Duravit basin and WC, ensuring the highest standard for each homeowner. The Lush is designed to foster communal relationships in a luxurious urban setting, promoting interaction amongst its like-minded residents with a clever play of meaningful shared spaces.
Enjoy your sanctuary while still in close proximity to the bustle of the city. Surrounded by renowned schools, within minutes to shopping centres (112 Katong, Parkway Parade), restaurants and flanked by the East Coast Park, this is the perfect location to enjoy staying indoors or exploring the lush greenery and rich heritage of food and culture nearby. Getting around to Singapore’s top attractions and Central Business District has never been easier with the convenient accessibility to bus stops, Eunos and Kembangan MRT stations and the Paya Lebar interchange station, as well as the ECP, PIE, KP.
Attain Artfulness with facilities of The Lush @ Katong for that spirit of invigoration. Enjoy the laconic plunges into the lap pool, revel in BBQ parties or simply relax to the soothing sounds of nature. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi for ultimate rejuvenation, while the exercise pavilion and nearby park connector will provide ample avenues for outdoor exercise and fresh air.
The Lush Facilities:
- Lap Pool
- Aqua Gym
- Spa Pool
- Communal Outdoor Pavilion
- BBQ Area
- Teppanyaki facility
- Children’s playground
- Bio Pond
Selling Point and Attractions:
- Exclusive freehold development in prime district 15
- Amenities: Shops just round the corner & plenty of restaurants, eateries in the vicinity
- Luxury: Enjoy modern living with stylish interior design, finishes & fittings
- Transportation: Near to MRT. Near major expressways
- Excellent connectivity & Short drive to Marina Bay New Downtown, Central Business District Area, Changi Airport and Changi Business Park
- Close proximity to upcoming Paya Lebar Central
- Great connectivity via SBS Bus services – Direct buses to Pasir Ris, Tampines, Bedok, Aljunied, Clementi, Holland, Orchard etc.
- Free shuttle bus service provided to Paya Lebar MRT Station
- Just 1 minute walk to Tanjong Katong Primary School
- Makeover for Geylang River with it being the key feature in the plans for Paya Lebar Central
- High rental returns and good capital appreciation
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.