The Luxurie is a 99-year Leasehold located at 21 Sengkang Square, Singapore 545000 in District 29. It comprises of 622 units, ranging from one to four-bedroom units as well as penthouse units with thoughtful layouts and impeccable fittings and finishes such as German Teka kitchen appliances and ‘Hans Grohe’ bathroom accessories.
The Luxurie rises like a luminous gem on nearly 1.8 hectares of spacious grounds. Cleverly designed for optimum orientation and privacy, enjoy an expansive view that few others can rival. The modern architectural style provides you with an urban chic sensation through its clean lines and full length windows.
The common grounds are fully devoted to an array of recreational amenities, while car parking facilities are amply provided in the basement.
Occupying centrestage is the magnificent clubhouse, a head-turner that will glow like a jewel in the night. A stunning runway connects the grand entrance to the clubhouse, impressing guests and residents alike with a grand sense of arrival.
The Luxurie is close to Sengkang MRT Station and Buangkok Mrt Station. It is due to be completed in 2015. Schools close to The Luxurie include, Compassvale Primary School and Seng Kang Primary School.
Facilities in The Luxurie
Facilities at The Luxurie include Gymnasium room, Clubhouse, Steam bath, Fitness corner, Jacuzzi , Swimming pool, Function room and Playground.
Amenities near The Luxurie
Residents at The Luxurie can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more.
The Luxurie is near to Prime Supermarkey Compassvale 263. It is also close to Rivervale Mall.
Vehicle owners can take Seng Kang E Road, Punggol Road, TPE and CTE to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
- Fitness corner
- Function room
- Gymnasium room
- Steam bath
- Swimming pool
Here’s why you should buy New Launch Property in Singapore directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.