The MKZ @ Mackenzie is a new freehold 6 storey development in Mackenzie Road (Newton Planning Area) near MRT station. This 6 storey new property comprises of 42 units of luxurious apartments, and will be launching in 2012.
The MKZ @ Mackenzie is well accessible by all major expressway. 5 mins to CBD, MBS, Changi Airport, Payalebar Commerical Hub, Changi Business Hub. Amenities are also right at your door. Whether it’s just buying groceries, or window shopping on the latest fashion or electronic gadgets, you can find them within 5 mins from your home.
- Prime District within close proximity – Minutes to Orchard Road and Bugis.
- Staying Next to Istana.
- Lots of investment potential and capital upside (News You Should Read)
- 2 Mins to Little India MRT station and 4 mins to Newton Mrt Station (Tenants likes public transport!)
- Fully fitted kitchen fittings (i.e. integrated fridge, hood, hob, and over from BOSCH.
- Master Bath, Junior Master Bath and Bath 1 & 2 are laid with MARBLE wall tiles an floor titles coupled with granite feature wall.
- Master Bathroom and Junior Master bathroom are fitted with DURAVIT senso wash.
- High Rental Demand Area
- Lowest Quantum in District 9
Facilities in The MKZ @ Mackenzie
Facilities at The MKZ include Pool Deck, Outdoor Seating Area, Swimming Pool, Barbeque Area and Gymnasium.
Amenities near The MKZ
Residents at The MKZ can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, bank, eateries and more.
The MKZ is near to Carrefour, NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage and Sheng Siong Supermarket. It is also close to The Verge, Plaza Singapura, Parklane Shopping Mall, Paradiz, Sim Lim Square, Concorde Hotel and Shopping Mall, Burlington Square, Orchard Plaza, Sunshine Plaza and Orchard Point.
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.