Experience city living right at your doorstep with The Octet Geylang. Conveniently located at the fringe of the city, The Octet stands on an 8 Storeys development with 56 attractive sleek facade units.
Nestled in the soon-to-be revamped Geylang lorong 24, the unpolished gem of the east. With a series of changes taking place, buyers will own a home situated in a comfortable new residential enclave when TOP is obtained.
Just within minutes walk to three MRT stations Dakota, Mountbatten and Aljunied Station, The Octet Geylang have a good access to both Circle Line and East West Line. Drivers can easily zip around the island with both Pan-Island Expressway and the East Coast Parkway Expressway conveniently located a stone’s throw away.
The Octet Singapore is close to the Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands, Suntec City, Singapore Sports Hub, Kallang Leisure Park, East Coast Park and Changi Airport. Dine at alfresco establishments or jus stroll along the beach side lagoons which is right next to the river’s edge and water-based recreational activities like boating or canoeing. From shopping to entertainment, experience the excitement of life from every angle, The Octet Condo is a property with great potential for capital and rental appreciation.
- Rooftop Swimming Pool
- BBQ pit
- Surface and mechanized parking
Here’s why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.