The Sanctuary at Geylang Property Description
Savor the privacy of dwelling in this 21 unit boutique development. Where you can delight in the convenience of MRT stations in the vicinity, food centres within a stone’s throw or take a stroll through Kallang Riverside park. If you drive, you’ll be on Nicoll highway within 2 minutes and only 10 minutes away from the city. Be dazzled by the uniquely modern architecture that promises unbridled cosiness. Each apartment is lavished with an expansive balcony that is designed to promise exclusivity and stunning views that pampers the eye. With prices starting from $1035 psf for a Freehold Typical Suite, making this an attractive and lucrative investment for the astute buyer.
The Sanctuary @ Geylang (Project Details)
Development Name: The Sanctuary @ Geylang
Property Type: Apartment
Developer: 1L30G Pte Ltd
Expected Completion: 2015
# of Units: 21
1-Bedroom + Study
3 sizes are available: 517 sqft, 560 sqft & 678 sqft
2-Bedroom + Study
1 unit available: 1,227 sqft
1-Bedroom + Study Penthouse
2 units available: 1,206 & 1,324 sqft
Why The Sanctuary at Geylang???
Stand out from the crowd, with a lifestyle that brings you the pleasures of dining well. Shopping at the best malls nearby, and entertainment venues that would bring relaxation and excitement to your life. The Sanctuary – where you spend your days living it up in style.
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.
Register for your VVIP Discount now!!!