THREE 11 is a FREEHOLD Residential Development at 311 Upper Thomson Road
( Former Jasmine Court) Target VIP Preview Date : 10th Of June 2013
Three 11 Thomson is an exclusive freehold development that is located at 311 Upper Thomson Road where the former Jasmine Court was residing. This upcoming freehold development will has a total plot size of approximately 36,854 square feet. The estimated completion of Three 11 Thomson will be in 2017. It will comprise of a 5 storey high apartment block with a total of 65 residential units. The unit mix available will be 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and penthouse units.
Currently, the nearest station from Three 11 Thomson is Marymount Circle Line Station (CC16) which is about 1.5 km away. Three 11 Thomson’s future residents will have greater ease of commuting when the Upper Thomson Train Station (Thomson Line), which is 500 m away, opens in 2020. Three 11 Thomson is 11 minutes’ and 14 minutes’ drive away from Orchard and Raffles Place respectively and also easily connected the major Expressways i.e. the PIE and the CTE.
For Three 11 Thomson’s future residents to get shop and dine, the Thomson Plaza is just a short stroll away. More F&B and retail outlets can also be found at Junction 8 which is just a short drive away. Three 11 Thomson is also surrounded by a few major Food Centres such as Thomson Longhouse, Shunfu Food Centre and Kebun Baru Market & Food Centre.
A number of reputable schools also surround Three 11 Thomson such as Ai Tong School, Catholic High School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian, Chij St. Nicholas Girls’ School, Raffles Institution and Raffles Junior College, all within the distance of 2 km.
Three 11 Thomson is definitely a place for nature lovers as it is close to Ang Mo Kio Bishan Park, Lower Pierce Reservoir, MacRitchie Reservoir. There are also many recreation activities that are being offered over these places. Golf enthusiast will also be delighted as Singapore Island Country Club and Asian Golf Academy are just within minutes’ drive away.
About 311 Thomson
Site Area : 36,854 sqft
Near upcoming Thomson MRT Station (est. completion > year 2018)
Minutes to Thomson Plaza
Minutes to host of amenities and eateries at Thomson Plaza, Upper Thomson shop houses & Bishan Junction 8
15 minutes drive to CBD via Upper Thomson Road
Within 1km to Ai Tong School and 1-2 km to CHIJ St Nicholas School
Estimated to launch from $16XX psf
Why BUY THREE 11
– Freehold Property Near Future MRT
– Future Transacted Price for Thomson View Condominium will be $1800 psf
– No future high rise building & with unblock landed surrounding
– Sky Habitat Launch Price $1747 psf
– Near Famous Schools like Ai Tong School, Raffles Institution, CHIJ St Nicholas, Catholic High School etc.
– 5 minutes drive to New North South Expressway
Amenities Near Three 11 Thomson
|Category||Important Amenities Near Three 11 Thomson ||Approximate Distance|
|Train Stations||Upper Thomson MRT Thomson Line Due 2020 |
|Bus Stop||Thomson View Condo (Bus: 52, 132, 162, 162M, 163, 165, 166, 167, 855, 980, 410) |
Opp Windsor Pk (Bus: 132, 162, 162M, 163, 165, 166, 167, 855, 980, 410, 52)
|Shopping Malls||Thomson Plaza |
|Education Institutions ||Preschool|
|Singapore Montessori Kindergarten |
PCF Bishan North Blk 441
PCF Thomson-Toa Payoh Blk 313
PCF Kebun Baru Blk 235
PCF Bishan North Blk 257
Knowledge Frontier Centre
PCF Bishan North Blk 231
|Ai Tong School |
Catholic High School
Ang Mo Kio
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian
Chij St. Nicholas Girls’ School
|Bishan Park Secondary School |
Peirce Secondary School
Whitley Secondary School
Catholic High School
Chij St. Nicholas Girls’ School
|James Cook University||2.2km|
|Australian International School||3.3km|
|Food Centre||Thomson Longhouse |
Shunfu Food Centre
Kebun Baru Market & Food Centre
Kebun Baru Food Centre
Sembawang Hill Food Centre
|Lifestyle||Singapore Island Country Club |
Ang Mo Kio Bishan Park
Lower Pierce Reservoir
Asian Golf Academy
Comparative Market Analysis of Three 11 Thomson
|Projects Nearby Three 11 Thomson ||Built||Average PSF ||Median Rental (PSF)|
|The Windsor||1988||$945 (Feb 13)||$1.97|
|Country Esquire||1992||$1,251 (Dec 12)||$2.43|
|Country Grandeur||1996||$1,213 (Dec 12)||$2.43|
|Flame Tree Park||1989||$1,008 (Jun 12)||$2.41|
Highlights of Three 11 Thomson
1. Peaceful Living – Situated in the quiet residential enclave
2. Lush Greenery – Near to many parks and nature reserves i.e. Bishan Park, the Lower Pierce Reservoir and the MacRitchie Reservoir.
3. Reputable Schools – There are a few esteemed schools that are locate within 2 km from There 11.
4. Proximity to Amenities – Within walking distance to Thomson Plaza which hosts supermarket and many shops and F&B outlets.
5. Potential Capital Gain – With the convenience from the upcoming Thomson Line Station, it will increase in Three 11 Thomson’s demand and hence increasing its price.
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.