Treasure on Balmoral is a dashing freehold development located at 5 Balmoral Road Singapore and compromises of 48 luxurious exclusive units developed by Hiap Hoe Superbowl JV Pte Ltd.
Sited in the most prestigious District 10 (Bukit Timah, Grange, Holland), Balmoral road address is in the heart of the tranquil Goodwood Hill neighbourhood. Treasure on Balmoral offers its residents priceless and remarkable panoramic flourishing treetop views of Goodwood Hill which is rare in Singapore urban city.
With the limited units and exclusivity of this quiet development and being just 2 minutes away from Singapore’s shopping, dining and entertainment haven, Treasure on Balmoral lets you experience unique city living familiarity within the suburban neighbourhood of Orchard Road. Aside from the exquisite architectural design and layout, Treasure on Balmoral is pumped up with a lists of amazing facilities that makes this development dazzles with prestige.
Treasure on Balmoral is accessible via nearby Newton, Orchard and Novena MRT Stations and a short stroll to upcoming Stevens Road MRT Station. Newton Food Centre is just within the area and the prestigious membership clubs such as Tanglin Club, The American Club, The Pines and Raffles Town Club.
Educational institutions like Chinese International School, Overseas Family School (OFS), San Yu Adventist School, Anglo-Chinese School (Primary), Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and Raffles Girls Sec Sch are near to Treasure on Balmoral.
Facilities at Treasure on Balmoral:
- lap pool
- splash pool
- hydromassage pool
- landscaped pool
- sun tanning pool deck
- meditation deck
- entertainment deck
- aqua gym
- steam rooms
- multi-purpose room
- bbq and outdoor dining
- children’s playground
- water wall
- fitness alcove
- foot reflexology path
- car park
- 24-hour security
Attraction and Selling Point:
- Located in the most prestigious District 10, Balmoral Road address where we are in the heart of the tranquil Goodwood Hill neighborhood.
- Panoramic lush treetop views of Goodwood Hill.
- Good size. Spacious with functional layout.
- 2 mins drive to Orchard Road’s shopping belt.
- Short stroll to upcoming Stevens Road MRT Station.
- Close to prestigious membership clubs – Tanglin Club, The American Club, The Pines and Raffles Town Club.
- Within 1km to Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School and Anglo-Chinese School (Primary).
- Close to esteemed schools – Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and Chinese International School.
Here why you should buy Singapore New Launch Property direct from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at email@example.com or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.