UP @ Robertson Quay is set to define a new standard of riverside living in the city. It is the ideal setting for your intimate but purposeful life space. Where you have the privilege of choosing the layout that fits the lifestyle you want – to live, work and play.
70 luxurious apartments located in prestigious District 9 with a collection of units featuring up to 7.2m floor-to-floor heights*, private timber pool decks (PES Decks)*, and dual-purpose furniture option*. All minutes away from the bustling financial district, iconic Orchard Road and an enclave of fine and casual restaurants, bars and clubs – and a new-to Singapore hotel concept – at your doorstep.
UP @ Robertson Quay Modern Lifestyle Interior
The interior of UP @ Robertson Quay is designed to match today’s modern lifestyle.
1) Units in UP @ Robertson Quay come with floor-to-floor heights of 3m, 4.2m or 7.2m. For all the units at the 10th level, the floor-to-floor height will varies from 4.2m to 7.2m. Thus, you will enjoy higher ceiling heights and space in most units in UP @ Robertson Quay, such units also come with an additional furniture deck that will create a mezzanine level. Smart storages can be found on this furniture deck and the new mezzanine level can work as an additional study or lounge.
2) For all 2 bedroom units, the 2nd bedroom will come with a multi-purpose Murphy Bed and smart folding doors. The 2nd bedroom can amazingly transform from a study room to a bedroom and to a totally vacant area which extends your living area to suit different occasions and situations you are in.
3) For units on the 4th level facilities deck, all units come with a personal enclosed space (PES) which opens up to the pool for an ultimate lifestyle living.
Here’s why you should buy New Launch Singapore Property directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.