V on Shenton (Five on Shenton) is located right smack in the CBD and sits right on the pulse of Singapore’s new Marina Bay Financial District. It is within walking distance to Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and Raffles Place MRT Interchange Station. By 2013, it will have direct underground link to Marina Bay Link Mall and the upcoming Downtown MRT Station.
Other distinguished neighbours include the new Westin Hotel (operational in 2013), Marina Bay Sands, Marina Bay Cruise Centre and Gardens by the Bay. V on Shenton is situated next to the planned Waterfront City site under the new Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) Masterplan for Tanjong Pagar.
V On Shenton: A Spectacular Twin Tower
Developed by UIC Investments (Properties) Pte Ltd, V On Shenton is a spectacular twin tower comprising a 23-storey office building and a 54-storey residential tower. The condominium tower comprises 510 units with three levels of Sky Gardens on the 8th, 24th, 34th storey and gymnasium on the 35th storey. Studio units range from 441 to 474 sq ft, one-bedrooms from 484 to 743 sq ft, two-bedrooms from 883 to 1,033 sq ft, two-bedrooms plus study from 1,055 to 1,216 sq ft and three-bedrooms from 1,528 to 1,765 sq ft. All units come with premium fittings, finishes and appliances from Gaggenau, Bosch, Alessi, Hansgrohe, Duravit and Rational. This condo is due for completion in early 2017.
Here’s why you should buy new condo directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.