Village at Pasir Panjang is a low-rise luxury condominium with unit built-up area ranging from 882 sqft to 1625 sqft. Located at Pasir Panjang Road with two closest MRT Stations Kent Ridge MRT & Haw Par Villa MRT, Village at Pasir Panjang is sitting on a freehold land of 102,366sqft.
Due to be completed in 2016, The 148 units within the low rise condominium project will look into the central padang and 50-metre lap pool, children’s pool and deck, Clubhouse, Gym, and Strolling path. Village @ Pasir Panjang is minutes drive to One North, NUS & Science Park. It is also minutes walk to West Coast Park & recreation facilities.
With its close proximity to the Integrated Resort/Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa Island/Vivocity mega mall, the residents will save time traveling to these recreation & shopping places.
Condo Facilities at Village @ Pasir Panjang
Facilities at Village at Pasir Panjang include swimming pool, Children Fun Pool, Pool Deck.
Condo Amenities near Village @ Pasir Panjang
Numerous feeder bus services are available near Village @ Pasir Panjang. It is also minutes ride to several schools, such as National University of Singapore, Anglo-Chinese School, and United World College of South-East Asia.
Residents can drive down to the nearby West Coast Plaza shopping mall for amenities such as supermarkets, eating establishments, shops, and more. In addition, it is just a short drive to the Transview Golf Course.
For vehicle owners, driving from Village at Pasir Panjang to either the business hub or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes 15 – 20 minutes, via Ayer Rajah Expressway.
Here’s why you should buy New Launch Singapore Property directly from the property developer.
- Buy at the lowest price direct from the property developer. Typically the price goes up in resale market.
- Save on buyer’s commission. No commission payable to agents as the developer pays!
- Choose your preferred unit. but you must act quickly as new condominiums in Singapore are usually snapped up like hot cakes! (For old condominiums, you can only choose from the few who put up their units for sale)
- You receive the property in brand new condition.
- Choose how to renovate or furnish your new home from scratch.
- Enjoy the full duration of the available leasehold from the time of moving in (for leasehold properties).
- Ideal if you do not need to stay or rent out immediately – the Temporary Occupation Permit / T.O.P required for moving in is typically at least 3 – 4 years away. If you are buying for investment, this will provide the 4 years holding time in which the Seller Stamp Duty applies if you sell within 4 years (for Singapore new properties purchased on and after 14 January 2011)
To know more about buying a new launch property, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the “Register Your Interest” form.